QB Mason Rudolph & WR James Washington

bisonbrigade

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a lot of shakeup throughout the year as far as top college qbs. There will be qbs we thought would be highly rated that end up fading and there will be some that seemingly come out of nowhere. So many variables. What worries me are all the Lockers, Ponders, weedens, Freeman's, Manuels, Quinn's, etc. That being said Rudolph looked good last night

The only reason Rudolph did that well it's because he got that receiver back. He looks to him primarily all the time. Watch him the rest of the year and see how he does if he doesn't throw to that receiver I don't know where all this High round draft pick talk is coming for him but I haven't seen in his play

The only reason Rudolph did that well it's because he got that receiver back. He looks to him primarily all the time. Watch him the rest of the year and see how he does if he doesn't throw to that receiver I don't know where all this High round draft pick talk is coming for him but I haven't seen in his play

Aren't you a Choklahoma fan? I think that would explain a good reason that you aren't seeing it....

I started on Rudolph last year.... I think there is some intrigue there.... I'd have graded him a high 2nd based on what I saw last year but I hadn't watched much when he announced he was returning so I stopped. I am on record that if someone is going to appear and upset the pre-season perceived top 3 (Darnold, Allen and The Rosen One) I think it will be Mason Rudolph.

Aren't you a Choklahoma fan? I think that would explain a good reason that you aren't seeing it....

You mean the consistent top 10 OU, yes I am. But I'm in Oklahoma and 1st. I love OSU you as a school and have many friends that are alumni from there in fact a couple teach therE.

So other than the weekend they are playing each other I support OSU that is how I come to my conclusion on Mason Rudolph and I have the same conclusion that my friends who are OSU fans and alumni have come to as well.

They do not understand where this first-round hype is coming from concerning the kid has been greatly inconsistent most of his career and yes gets exposed every OU game

I look at all players objectively. even recognize some of Baker Mayfield's flaws that are being worked on.

Edited by KellyToughII

I started on Rudolph last year.... I think there is some intrigue there.... I'd have graded him a high 2nd based on what I saw last year but I hadn't watched much when he announced he was returning so I stopped. I am on record that if someone is going to appear and upset the pre-season perceived top 3 (Darnold, Allen and The Rosen One) I think it will be Mason Rudolph.

Yup, I'm with you on Rudolph. I believe I stated a thread on him. He needs some polish but he has a lot of skills. Not sure if he is a day 1 starter but he has "franchise" qb ability.

I'm not ruling our the drafting of a QB next April, and Rudolph is in the mix, but frankly, it's not on the front burner at the moment as we try to learn what we have in Nathan Peterman.

Unless taylor gets hurt or is dreadful we will not find out this season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.