RODAK: Bills Go 5-11 in 2017

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the defense will be much better this season, they will be better coached/prepared on Sundays, and a whole season of Matthews will be better than a half season of an injured Watkins.

Final record: 9-7

The highest I've seen is 9 wins .. who thinks 9 wins gets us in the playoffs .... anyone .. Buehler .. Buehler ... well if not .. and there's a lot of this on the other thread .. .PLAY NATE ... why piss away draft position ... let's take it to 3 wins if 9 doesn't get the job done and test drive the rook ... vs. the ceiling that we know is Tyrod ... someone please explain to me the advantage of winning 8-9 games when you don't make the playoffs .. if we're all in agreement we need a franchise QB?

The fine people in Las Vegas Nevada who predict NFL outcomes for a living have not changed their total on Bills games after all of the moves during the preseason. I personally feel they are underestimating the Bills by a game or two. Guys like Mike Rodak and various Pineapples 🍍 on this board act like we won't be competitive. Clueless!! TRUST THE PROCESS 👍

The fine people in Las Vegas Nevada who predict NFL outcomes for a living have not changed their total on Bills games after all of the moves during the preseason. I personally feel they are underestimating the Bills by a game or two. Guys like Mike Rodak and various Pineapples 🍍 on this board act like we won't be competitive. Clueless!! TRUST THE PROCESS 👍

Too talented to suck so much unless someone crucial gets injured, like Tyrod or McCoy...or if Vlad has to start.

I'm leaning towards 2-14. I mean, 5-11 is really no different other than the almighty draft position that is on the line so why not just predict 1-15, 2-14?

5-11 is giving the bills too much credit and hurts their draft position.

after all, this is a tank season.

sarcasm-warning.jpg

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

The Bills are not going to tank this season. I believe they are an 7 - 8 win team.

If TT takes another step in improvement and there are no significant injuries, maybe better. I am going to trust the process.

Preseason is to evaluate players in a vanilla offensive and defensive environment. That's done.

Did not see much of DiMarco in preseason. I think he will have a big roll going forward.

There were very few roll outs, bootlegs, options. The Offensive line will look better when the defense has to respect TT scrambling and can't just tee off. No Glenn, no Mathews. If the offense can find a rhythm, the Bills will be competitive in almost every game. I think they will surprise a lot of people.

Note: Historically, I have been way overly optimistic concerning the Bills only to have reality crush my hopes and dreams. If Rex had been here this year, I would have had to find another team to root for. Thank god that fiasco is over. I like where this team is going. I like the talent, I like the depth they are accumulating. I think it is a good start. Go Bills.

I think the defense keeps them in games but the offense is going to be atrocious. Dick Jauron pt. 2. 7-9 and the mediocrity continues.

I agree.

The only problem is that NFL offenses are much more potent now than they were 10 years ago when we had Jauron.

If we're scoring like 20 points per game, like we did under Jauron, we're looking at 4-5 wins, tops.

Edited by jrober38