RODAK: Bills Go 5-11 in 2017

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August trades knock Buffalo Bills' record prediction down to 5-11

• 8:25 AM ET-Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer

When the NFL schedule was released in April, I predicted the Buffalo Bills would finish the 2017 season with a 6-10 record. My colleagues were not as generous, with their predictions for each game amounting to a 4-12 aggregate record. After last month's unexpected trades of wide receiver Sammy Watkins and cornerback Ronald Darby, I've knocked one game off the Bills' victory total in my latest prediction.

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/28621/august-trades-knock-buffalo-bills-record-prediction-down-to-5-11

Typical ESPN BS. They don't know **** from shineola. I predict this year's team will finish at least 9-7. I looked at the schedule and that is my estimate. I put my analysis right up there with these "experts".

What I find funny is that Rodak's comments are very specific. The Sammy and Darby trades set the Bills back by ONE GAME. Really? If that's case, I'll take the 5-11 season any day! I have zero interest in sitting through another 6-10 or 7-9 or 8-8 season while we all wait for the bus to stop at our station.

WOW.....just wow. I find it funny that NO ONE has any confidence in this team at all. Sad.....

I would if they didn't complete neuter the strengths of this offense with the newly implemented scheme.

Do you expect tpegs to fire the oc? Because tpegs certainly won't trust him with a prized rookie that's for certain. Then you have shady wanting a trade or release if he doesn't get his yards. The bills will look even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Rodak was on NFL radio a couple of days ago. When he was finished Brady Quinn and the other commentator said wow Mike Rodak is really negative!! They both thought Tyrod has a much bigger upside. Rodak is a total douche. And if you agree with his prediction of 5 wins maybe you are too🤔

Edited by Paul Costa

Mike Rodak was on NFL radio a couple of days ago. When he was finished Brady Quinn and the other commentator said wow Mike Rodak is really negative!! They both thought Tyrod has a much bigger upside. Rodak is a total douche. And if you agree with his prediction of 5 wins maybe you are too

"Douche" is the French word for "shower." I would urge you to take one, a cold one. When you snap out of your fogginess, you'll realize that winning 5 games is likely the best case scenario.