The Lions Waive OT Cyrus Kouandjio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told he's good enough to be our starting LT and we should move Glenn to RT....

Never saw anyone say that.

I (and others) did say, however, that given how well he performed last year, it would be worth considering if the team's best combination of 5 OLmen would include Cyrus at LT and Glenn at RT.

I (and others) did say, however, that given how well he performed last year, it would be worth considering if the team's best combination of 5 OLmen would include Cyrus at LT and Glenn at RT.

I don't think you said that but I read from many that we should do that. I always found it odd we want to move our best LT.

I know Kujo filled in here and there in spot starts and time but he obviously didn't show enough to be considered a full time starter. That's what my stance was....never liked the idea of moving Glenn. Kujo has been let go by 2 teams in the last 3 months.

Edited by Teeflebees

That wa a popular them around here in the offseason

I don't think you said that but I read from many that we should do that. I always found it odd we want to move our best LT.

I know Kujo filled in here and there in spot starts and time but he obviously didn't show enough to be considered a full time starter. He's been let go by 2 teams in the last 3 months.

Right; it's obvious at this point he can't play full-time, or he'd be on a roster somewhere.

The point wasn't to move Glenn; the point was that it was a one-year band-aid option to get the best combo of 5 on the field--it didn't materialize.

Right; it's obvious at this point he can't play full-time, or he'd be on a roster somewhere.

The point wasn't to move Glenn; the point was that it was a one-year band-aid option to get the best combo of 5 on the field--it didn't materialize.

The point may not be to move Glenn but he's still being moved. Lessening your LT talent to improve your RT isn't worth it IMO.