• Below Average
    • Horrible
  3. 3. GM Brandon Beane

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Below Average
    • Horrible

To get a pulse on the fan approval ratings for front office personel as a whole. A lot has yet to be seen of course but this is to gauge who agrees and disagrees with how the team is being handled and who is popular/unpopular with the fans.

I really feel like this has to be done on the entire operation considering there are more people then just the 3 mentioned running the organization but they only gave a 3 question max on polling. If anyone wants to take it farther than this they can. It will be something to come back to at the end of the season or even in 2 years from now when we are either thanking or cursing them for what has become of our team.

I think it's going to be cool to see after this season ends to repost it and maybe run the same poll again before and after each season. Who knows maybe it will let someone know they're doing a shi**ty job... or other end of the spectrum who we want to praise for the good things.

Edited by MClem06

I went below average, good, average. The Pegula's kept the team but are otherwise a mess as owners. Russ Brandon is very good at running a sports business. I have a master's in sports business and spent 8 years in pro sports. He does his job well. Beane got an average from me because I think that he was heavily involved in the draft. He has made some moves that I have loved and some that I have hated.

McDermott really should have been a part of this as he is the most powerful man in the organization.

I went below average, good, average. The Pegula's kept the team but are otherwise a mess as owners. Russ Brandon is very good at running a sports business. I have a master's in sports business and spent 8 years in pro sports. He does his job well. Beane got an average from me because I think that he was heavily involved in the draft. He has made some moves that I have loved and some that I have hated.

McDermott really should have been a part of this as he is the most powerful man in the organization.

Agree, except the Pegulas are horrible.

Every decision they have made has made this team worse. Every one.

Edited by jmc12290

I am not sure how good these guys are yet. But I can tell you for the first time in 20 years I am not excited for football. I sure hope I am wrong and they somehow turn out to be solid. They have made too many late moves and have completely messed with this team's chemistry. I wonder what the fans will do if they draft a QB in the first round and he is a bust.

I am not sure how good these guys are yet. But I can tell you for the first time in 20 years I am not excited for football. I sure hope I am wrong and they somehow turn out to be solid. They have made too many late moves and have completely messed with this team's chemistry. I wonder what the fans will do if they draft a QB in the first round and he is a bust.

I'd agree that this is the least excited I've been for a season opener since either '97 or '01. Perhaps I'd feel differently if they had torn down the roster right away and got some Capital for this years draft. There's not much to hang your hat on here right now.

Too early for any of this other than Brandon, who is horrible, simply b/c he is morally 1 step below the anti-Christ.

I voted below average for Pegulas and "excellent" for the GM...simply b/c he is doing something we haven't seen attempted in nearly 20 years of sucking..so effort alone gets him top marks, at the moment.

I'd agree that this is the least excited I've been for a season opener since either '97 or '01. Perhaps I'd feel differently if they had torn down the roster right away and got some Capital for this years draft. There's not much to hang your hat on here right now.

I agree with both of you, the least excited for this year as far as I can remember. I bought front row seats to the Panthers game, I would have not paid this big money I did if I knew everything that has taken place was going to happen. I could easily sell them, but I have a fellow Bills fan flying in from Ohio and I'm not going to do that to him

The only reason that I didn't go horrible is that they secured the team. Other than that they are a disaster.

Rex was a mistake. Other than that I give them the benefit of a little learning curve. Bills staying in WNY makes me a generous grader, possibly.