• Horrible
  3. 3. GM Brandon Beane

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Below Average
    • Horrible

Agree, except the Pegulas are horrible.

Every decision they have made has made this team worse. Every one.

I agree with this. They saved the team for Buffalo, but their personnel and management decisions have been terrible.

I agree with this. They saved the team for Buffalo, but their personnel and management decisions have been terrible.

They mad eone bad decision, to hire Rex. They kept Whaley, who may or may not have been neutered to appease Rex. There is no indication they make ANY personally decisions. But....other than that....

Average for the Pegs. They haven't produced a staff that has shown us the baby yet, but they did keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Brandon is good at what he does, marketing the team. I don't like him and think he looks like a weasel, but it doesn't mean he's not doing what he gets paid for.

So far I got Beane below average. Yeah, he's gotten us draft picks, but he's given away some of our best players in the process. Then he gives Wood that huge contract? Wtf? It all depends on his eye for talent. If he hits on his draft picks then I will be swayed. Until then? I'm not impressed.

Edited by H2o

The Pegulas got average from me. Results have been substandard but it hasnt been for lack of trying. Clearly a learning curve with respect to running a pro sports team. Brandon gets excellent times a million. Somehow this snakeoil salesman, who puts Kevin Trudeau and Jordan Belfort to shame, amazingly cons this area into believing this team has a shot to break the drought year after year after year. The result? Sold out game after sold out game. Beane gets a question mark. Cant build a franchise in six months. As hard as it is to accept the drought might be going for another 2-5 years. Gotta give Beane and Mcdermott a real chance to build this team the way they want it. Thats gonna be at least three years.

Edited by Billsmovinup