Bills signing QB Keith Wenning

YoloinOhio

I like the signing. He used to throw to an explosive receiver who I believe still plays in the NFL (his name just escapes me) and Jordan Williams. He put up big numbers at Ball State.

I think it's a solid signing. Hopefully his play at Ball State translates to success this time around in Buffalo.

Still pulling for my guy Nathan Peterman, but Wenning could prove to be a really solid pickup.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's your sacrificial lamb for Thursday.

Lions love lamb for dinner.

Ducasse blocking for Wenning - :sick:

Someone's going on IR

You think Wenning is smart enough to accidentally trip Ducasse?

I wonder if he is PS eligible.

Not Kaep

Hahahaha

ABK (Anyone But Kaep).

I think they just want a guy to get them through Thursday. It's the cheapest option for the next few days.

See where Yates and TT are in their protocols. If they won't be ready, then sign a vet after that as an emergency.

If they sign a vet it will be likely after week 1 so they only need to pay vet per game,

@CrazyGuyNotReallyOnTwitter My sources tell me that Colin Kaepernick turned down offer from Buffalo Bills.

Well he did not want to be 3rd QB on field in Detroit.

lol what are they paying him, free lunch from the cafeteria for a week.

this is maybe the funniest year of the drought yet.

The punchline will be a two win season while the jets will get 1

(week 1, bills slaughter the jets 56-3, everyone talks superbowl for a week)

Edited by Albwan

He'll have a great game Thursday and the chant to have him as the opening day starter will grow increasingly loud.

No, much worse. He will have an appallingly pedestrian game than will be seen by many as a great game and the chant to have him as the opening day starter will grow increasingly loud.

I watched him play at Ball State. He is a good QB and he knows the offense. I would keep him and dump Yates.

I like the signing. He used to throw to an explosive receiver who I believe still plays in the NFL (his name just escapes me) and Jordan Williams. He put up big numbers at Ball State.

I think it's a solid signing. Hopefully his play at Ball State translates to success this time around in Buffalo.

Still pulling for my guy Nathan Peterman, but Wenning could prove to be a really solid pickup.

Willie Snead who now plays for the Saints.

Well if he's lucky the starters will only get 1 series so Ducasse should be out by the time he goes in. You know, since McD thinks Ducasse is a starter.

I rarely projectile vomit. But Ducasse causes me a strong visceral reaction i may not be able to control if he gets on the field week one.

and we traded Ragland?

Go Wenning ! Dennison knows best..

keep Wenning and dump Yates please