TJ Yates in Concussion Protocol; Bills may add another QB

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I shared the stats comparing him to TT. Don't think for a second his name didn't come up today at OBD. Hands down he is the best option out there right now.

as a 3rd QB right now, with 1 game left he would never take the contract. We would be lucky to sign a UDFA to hope to put him on PS.

If I was Kaepernick I'd never sign here under these circumstances.

Hill

Ponder

Mettenberger

Griffin III

Kaepernick

Gradkowski

according to spotrac these guys are available

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/quarterback/

gradkowski, hill, than mettrrberger

Bruce is fairly accurate and doesn't play stupid. He'd help the young guys

....Orton is on the couch with popcorn..............anybody have Testaverde on speed dial??.................

Speaking of Testaverde, I saw a transaction that Miami (The U) QB Vincent Testaverde announced that he was transferring.

This probably means Peterman sees very little time in the 4th preseason. Can't go exposing your only healthy QB, in case the Bills need him to start week 1.

A sacrificial lamb QB will most likely be brought in before being released on cutdown day.

as a 3rd QB right now, with 1 game left he would never take the contract. We would be lucky to sign a UDFA to hope to put him on PS.

If I was Kaepernick I'd never sign here under these circumstances. gradkowski, hill, than mettrrberger

Bruce is fairly accurate and doesn't play stupid. He'd help the young guys

I vote for Gradkowski. Us Polish Bills fans would enjoy rooting for a fellow Pole.