Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

I think if they knew Hernandez had potential to be a part of a double homicide, I think it would have been different.

Also, did Hernandez get in trouble a lot while in New England?

I am pretty sure the murder in Boston happened while he was still a part of the team. They knew what he was capable of, and were also very aware of his gang ties when they drafted him. They didnt release him until it was readily apparent to the entire world he was a murderer.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if they knew Hernandez had potential to be a part of a double homicide, I think it would have been different.

His troubles began well before he was in New England as a Gator.

I am pretty sure the murder in Boston happened while he was still a part of the team. They knew what he was capable of, and were also very aware of his gang ties when they drafted him. They didnt release him until it was readily apparent to the entire world he was a murderer.

As soon as he became a suspect, Hernandez's contract was immediately terminated. I might be interpreting this wrong so correct me if I am...but you're not insinuating that the Pats knew of the murders and turned a blind eye until he was publicly named a suspect?

He wasn't drafted until the 4th round because he was trouble. Iirc he threatened to fuk up Wes Walker when AH was a rookie. They knew he was hanging with gangs.

His troubles began well before he was in New England as a Gator.

My question was did he cause any trouble while in New England outside of the murder charge where he was released immediately?

So did they give him an extension even though he was causing a lot of trouble while in New England? That was the original point.

My question was did he cause any trouble while in New England outside of the murder charge where he was released immediately?

So did they give him an extension even though he was causing a lot of trouble while in New England? That was the original point.

See KTD's post before yours.

He wasn't drafted until the 4th round because he was trouble. Iirc he threatened to fuk up Wes Walker when AH was a rookie. They knew he was hanging with gangs.

I realize that and know that. As a Patriot, did he cause trouble before his extension?

Could it maybe been a situation to where Hernandez looked like he was staying clean, produced on the field and then got his extension? Then of course, the homicide charges came out and then was released immediately after.

I'm asking and not trying to argue....

They've been a helluva lot more successful than the Bills have and their future looks awfully good to me where they stand right now.

Because they had Romo and now Prescott... Signing perennial scumbags doesn't help them win, it just becomes a distraction. Zeke is the latest example.

As soon as he became a suspect, Hernandez's contract was immediately terminated. I might be interpreting this wrong so correct me if I am...but you're not insinuating that the Pats knew of the murders and turned a blind eye until he was publicly named a suspect?

His contract was terminated when he became a suspect in the Odin Llyod deal. He was involved in a shooting prior to that, granted not a suspect in that shooting but they were aware of him being there. They were also aware of his ties to gang activity coming out of Florida. Pretty well documented that he liked to show off his gang related tattoos to his coaches.

They were aware of him being a bad guy, and the ties he had with unfavorable people. They turned a blind eye to that until it was obvious he was going to face charges.

His contract was terminated when he became a suspect in the Odin Llyod deal. He was involved in a shooting prior to that, granted not a suspect in that shooting but they were aware of him being there. They were also aware of his ties to gang activity coming out of Florida. Pretty well documented that he liked to show off his gang related tattoos to his coaches.

They were aware of him being a bad guy, and the ties he had with unfavorable people. They turned a blind eye to that until it was obvious he was going to face charges.

Okay...thank you. I knew just the basics and the specifics of this case.

Because they had Romo and now Prescott... Signing perennial scumbags doesn't help them win, it just becomes a distraction. Zeke is the latest example.

Cowboys and Steelers were always filthy, it's just that they could whine and point at the filthier Raiders and act like they were holy.

Yea.

As I said, Lawrence Taylor was a disaster. Dareus is no where near Lawrence Taylor, but the Giants weren't dumb enough to dump him.

Some want to dump Dareus because he's late to a few meetings and showed up to a game late his wasn't playing in any ways?

!@#$ing incredible.

He's an all pro player. You don't out them from your team because of tardiness.

The NFC had 4 or 5 teams with D's that were stacked and evil during that 13 SB streak and before and after, didn't put the Giants into the filthy category like the 70s Raiders.

But the NFC on CBS was a differently packaged game, it didn't glorify the violence like NBC, it was more like Masterpiece Theater.

Yea.

As I said, Lawrence Taylor was a disaster. Dareus is no where near Lawrence Taylor, but the Giants weren't dumb enough to dump him.

Some want to dump Dareus because he's late to a few meetings and showed up to a game late his wasn't playing in any ways?

!@#$ing incredible.

He's an all pro player. You don't out them from your team because of tardiness.

We disagree often, but this is so on the money I had to quote it.

The hysteria around here because one of the best players missed a bus is amazing.

We disagree often, but this is so on the money I had to quote it.

The hysteria around here because one of the best players missed a bus is amazing.

One of of the best players missed a bus with a history of smoking pot and getting caught with multiple suspensions, getting arrested, drag racing, showing up fat, playing undisciplined football in key moments, etc etc.

Just thought I'd fix that for you. The tub of goo PR team is in full force.