Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect nothing. You can only ever be pleasantly surprised.

In most aspects of life I set my bar very low, and then just seem to get very lucky. Go figure! But it's just those BILLS!!!!! I don't get nasty about it the way so, I just keep looking forward..... I don't care how many wins we get THIS season, I like what I see so far.

Did you guys watch the Beane interview after the pre-season game on channel 7? Beane commented on Dareus EXTENSIVELY.

He said he didn't think Dareus was fully on board with the program and the new culture. He did say Dareus was contrite at the meeting after the Baltimore game. To Beane and McDermott the slate has been wiped clean.

Joe Busc. asked follow up question: what if Dareus isn't on board, are you willing to cut him with the cap implications and all.

Beane: (not exact words, just my recollection) " we want a team and players who buy into what we're building here. We are prepared to move forward without those who do not buy in, cap implications and all."

So depending on how Dareus comes around, we could see another huge trade.

Did you guys watch the Beane interview after the pre-season game on channel 7? Beane commented on Dareus EXTENSIVELY.

He said he didn't think Dareus was fully on board with the program and the new culture. He did say Dareus was contrite at the meeting after the Baltimore game. To Beane and McDermott the slate has been wiped clean.

Joe Busc. asked follow up question: what if Dareus isn't on board, are you willing to cut him with the cap implications and all.

Beane: (not exact words, just my recollection) " we want a team and players who buy into what we're building here. We are prepared to move forward without those who do not buy in, cap implications and all."

So depending on how Dareus comes around, we could see another huge trade.

FYI: https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195842-8-31-brandon-beane-interviews-on-wgr-and-wkbw/