Hurricane Thread --

J-Lo says that Irma is Trump's fault. She prolly didn't hear about the Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi get together; if she had she'd have blamed Irma on Bush.

Oh, come on, man...you can't just drop a morsel of stupidity like that without providing a link.

I hadn't heard about J-Lo saying that, maybe he meant Jennifer Lawrence

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/09/07/jennifer-lawrence-mother-natures-rage-directed-us-because-trump

So to recap:

Humans cause climate change

Climate change causes hurricanes

Humans voted for Trump

Mother nature sends hurricanes as punishment for voting for Trump

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure God sent us Kirk Cameron to punish us for our sins...

Kirk's faith had really be tested when he found out his sister's campy sit com got a reboot but his didn't

I imagine the total windbaggery that has come out of Trump's piehole since his election is more than all the bluster of Irma, so J-Law could be almost right.

I appreciate the direction you're going with this, but the execution missed the mark.

Mea culpa. It was Jennifer Lawrence who made the accusation; I totally got my J L celebs confused. No more People for me until I learn to stop laughing before posting.

Don't worry about it. Doesn't matter if it was J-Lo or J-Law, I wouldn't kick either out of bed or care what either says about anything

Storm's projected path keeps shifting westward. Initially it was suppose to go up the Atlantic coast of Florida, which is where I live Melbourne, FL. As a result I got my wife and 2 kids to go up to SC to get out of storms path. She wasn't happy about that but I figured it was best and I decided to stay. Of course, now the storm's projected path keeps moving westward and appears that we won't get it too bad and that it could hit Tampa. The only saving grace for us Floridians is that it comes at Cuba's expense is that the storm has seemed to slow down 30 mph or so because of going over parts of Florida. But as soon as it makes its upward move it will go right back into those 89 - 90 degree waters. Hopefully it won't strengthen too much.

Storm's projected path keeps shifting westward.

...as I've predicted.

This is a really weird track for a Cape Verde hurricane. They usually miss Florida or barrel straight in to it from the east. Going back 40 years, I can't find any other track that hits the west coast of the peninsula.

Oh, come on, man...you can't just drop a morsel of stupidity like that without providing a link.

😁😁

Now I know why Trump wanted hurricane funding to pass

http://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/0A593EF8-93C0-11E7-ABA2-C43A401C9AD2

He and Branson lost their resort homes

/sarc

Don't worry about it. Doesn't matter if it was J-Lo or J-Law, I wouldn't kick either out of bed or care what either says about anything

I'll second that.

Now I know why Trump wanted hurricane funding to pass

http://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/0A593EF8-93C0-11E7-ABA2-C43A401C9AD2

He and Branson lost their resort homes

/sarc

Trump used Dick Cheney's weather machine to send a hurricane towards his house so that the Feds can foot the bill for to renovate Melania's shoe closet

Trump used Dick Cheney's weather machine to send a hurricane towards his house so that the Feds can foot the bill for to renovate Melania's shoe closet

What the hell, I thought GI Joe took the weather dominator away from Cobra Commander Dick Cheney!

Rush Limbaugh’s hurricane survival guide: Stop buying water and don’t listen to the news
“When it comes to a hurricane bearing down on South Florida, I’m the go-to guy,” Limbaugh said, and then spent the next 24 minutes dispensing hurricane advice that no meteorologist or federal agency would likely dare utter.
Below, we offer Limbaugh’s tips and tricks on preparing for Hurricane Irma — for stocking up on supplies without leaving your house; for predicting the storm’s path without relying on the government; and for seeing through a vast media conspiracy that exaggerates the storm’s size in a cynical ploy to sell bottled water.

I suggest reading the whole transcript of what he says as they take him out of context. https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/05/my-analysis-of-the-hurricane-irma-panic/

He actually makes a lot of good points and seems to be trying to help, but he goes over the top a little with the conspiracy talk imo.

... After making a joke, I run across this article: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Could 'Re-Engineering' Earth Help Ease the Hurricane Threat? Scientists say seeding the stratosphere with tiny particles could reduce the number of hurricanes by 50 percent.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/could-re-engineering-earth-help-ease-hurricane-threat-ncna799816