Report:Bills Interested in Trading Two oftheir Biggest Stars

Foxx

REPORT: Bills Interested in Trading Two of Their Biggest Stars

all i got to say is..... com'on Peterman!

That is some extremely poor journalism by O'Shea.

Silva says he "expects" the Bills to "listen to offers."

And O'Shea, whoever he is, reads that as, "is looking to trade."

Pathetic writing on top of abominable reading of what his source actually said.

Edited by Thurman#1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Cmon dude wake up The biggest stars in anything arent always the most talented. Its simple. The op says two of the bills biggest stars not 2 of the bills best football players. One of them just happens to be the best weapon on offense.

Yeah, Tyrod is one of the best-known names.

Having your name be best-known isn't the same as being a star. Every starting QB in the league has a decently well-known name because when you watch the offensive highlights they all start with "Taylor takes the snap."

I'd question whether the Bills have stars beyond Shady and maybe (last year) Sammy. Good players, yes. I don't think "star" is the word to use for guys like Dareus or Kyle Williams or Jerry Hughes or Incognito or for that matter Tyrod.

But hey, that's just me.

Same speculative tweet from a week and a half ago. Mccoy wont be trade because Buffalo would swallow dead cap. If a team wants to be the 89 Minnesota Vikings or Mike Dita for Ricky Williams and give up everything for him sure, outside of that i do not see it happening.

Agreed that they're unlikely to trade Shady.

But dead cap isn't the reason. If they traded him, they'd get hit by $7.875 mill in dead cap. But they'd also save $6 mill in salary. A cap hit of $1.875 mill wouldn't stop this deal.

But no, I don't think it's going to happen anymore than you do.

Edited by Thurman#1

Guest NeckBeard

What happened to the OP?

IMO, you should let baggage from the old board go. TBD isn't petty the vast majority of the time, and I hope it never ends up that way.

Most of my friends arent Bills fans. The only players on our team they know off hand is Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy. Tyrods flashy splash plays make him a highlight star. Most people who arent depraved self mutilating bills fans like us, actually like Tyrod and think hes decent and underrated. Tyrod Shady and Watkins were the bigtest stars on this team nationally for the past 2 seasons whether Buffalo likes it or not.

That just isn't true where I live. My Giants buddy's laugh when the name Tyrod Taylor is mentioned.

This "story" is based on a week old opinion of Evan Silva. It's not even a report from any rumors surrounding the availability of either Tyrod or Shady.

/thread. The viral notion that the Bills are trying to trade McCoy and Taylor is really emblematic of everything currently wrong with sports reporting. And sadly, a reflection of the practically lobotomized state of the average sports fan. One FFB personality offers a hot take which makes a little bit of sense from a bird's eye perspective, but doesn't really hold up under scrutiny. Casual fans with just as little knowledge as the author mistake his fantasy credibility for prophetic insider access. Lazy non-reporters trying desperately to generate page views regurgitate the hot take as if it were an actual scoop.

That just isn't true where I live. My Giants buddy's laugh when the name Tyrod Taylor is mentioned.

I dunno, maybe it's different people, but my Giants' buddies actually say something to the effect "that Tyrod Taylor's pretty good" when I mention the Bills. I've actually not talked to any fans of other teams who actively disrespect Tyrod.

I dunno, maybe it's different people, but my Giants' buddies actually say something to the effect "that Tyrod Taylor's pretty good" when I mention the Bills. I've actually not talked to any fans of other teams who actively disrespect Tyrod.

Same. Down here lot of people say..::man he's not a bad qb. Have heard quite a few ravens fans say they'd rather have him than flacco. It's funny hoe fans at so critical of their players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk