Report:Bills Interested in Trading Two oftheir Biggest Stars

Foxx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is TT considered a Big Star?

Most of my friends arent Bills fans. The only players on our team they know off hand is Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy. Tyrods flashy splash plays make him a highlight star. Most people who arent depraved self mutilating bills fans like us, actually like Tyrod and think hes decent and underrated. Tyrod Shady and Watkins were the bigtest stars on this team nationally for the past 2 seasons whether Buffalo likes it or not.

Most of my friends arent Bills fans. The only players on our team they know off hand is Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy. Tyrods flashy splash plays make him a highlight star. Most people who arent depraved self mutilating bills fans like us, actually like Tyrod and think hes decent and underrated. Tyrod Shady and Watkins were the bigtest stars on this team nationally for the past 2 seasons whether Buffalo likes it or not.

Then I question their ability to see what a Star at QB looks like. It sure as heck isnt TT

Then I question their ability to see what a Star at QB looks like. It sure as heck isnt TT

Sometimes a Star isnt the most talented breh. Stars have definitive qualities in charisma, leadership, and a distinguished style that superceed talent level. This goes for everything from music stars to actors, comedians, brands, to even football stars.

Sometimes a Star isnt the most talented breh. Stars have definitive qualities in charisma, leadership, and a distinguished style that superceed talent level. This goes for everything from music stars to actors, comedians, brands, to even football stars.

Ahhh ok. He is a nice guy cool

Ahhh ok. He is a nice guy cool

:lol:

Cmon dude wake up The biggest stars in anything arent always the most talented. Its simple. The op says two of the bills biggest stars not 2 of the bills best football players. One of them just happens to be the best weapon on offense.

Some folks can't handle the truth.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

"The next guy up has to step up and produce" means "We have little hope that the replacement player would make another team's practice squad"

Tyrod Taylor is one of the Bills two biggest stars?

Now that we have dropped Sammy and Darby, he's right there

I think I laughed way to fuggin hard at this!

I'm dieing over here. Haha, go Bills sell it all and rebuild with next year's draft and FAs.

The source is garbage but I'm sure Beane is keeping his phone lines open. I could see interest for McCoy (Packers, Vikings, Bucs), but I don't know what the market for Tyrod Taylor would be. 49ers are the only team I can think of.

OMG McCoy on the Packers would be insane to watch. I would be very excited to watch that, I'd have to go to some of those games. GB would be SB bound for sure.

As for Tyrod I'd imagine some team is looking for a backup for a 4th or 5th rounder. The longer he stays here in this system the less he is worth in my opinion .

Edited by xRUSHx