Solar Eclipse 2017

boyst

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work is having a big event in this courtyard out front. I can never turn down something like this when it is happening during work hours on their dime.

And yeah, my commute was much slower this morning. You could tell that it was the people not used to being on the highway at that hour. All of the congestion was at every single on ramp merge. They really have no idea how to do that out here.

At work... Busy with boats... Hopefully, not too cloudy.

Can anyone tell me what is so great about this? I mean, does it just get darker outside for a little bit? Sweet. Looks like it's not going to be very impressive here in VT.

Totality is where it is at. Diamond ring, Bailey's Beads... Oooo pretty!

Nature's Supply and demand... Doesn't happen all that much where you can see it. If Mutha Nature caused it more often, it would be uneventful.

Can anyone tell me what is so great about this? I mean, does it just get darker outside for a little bit? Sweet. Looks like it's not going to be very impressive here in VT.

nothing. it's wildly stupid, at least around here. i can't tell you the number of people in the rochester area that are taking off from work and are having parties for this.