GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First half take. Defense is coming along pretty good. Zay looks like he could be a number 1. Needs better timing with Taylor. Boldin at this point of his career is strictly a slot reciever. Doesnt have the speed to keep corners from jumping his routes outside.

"Taylor's first interception came from a deflection on a blitz. His second interception came from an underthrow on a broken play. Beyond the two interceptions, Taylor was under pressure on a large portion of his throws. This was not an encouraging outing from the Bills starting offense as they struggled to get much of anything going". Rotoworld

Thank the lord we have 4 games. New HC. New OC. New WR#1. New wr #2. New WR#3. And Ducasse blocking. We may need more than 4 games.

True. But shouldn't they make it look like they know what they are doing?

I've seen Taylor for two full seasons now. He's way better than what he showed in the first half. He needs more time with his new WR's.

Petermen is not perfect but I have already seen him make throws that I KNOW Tyrod cannot/will not make. I did not think so today but I really think they might have to consider getting rid of Tyrod before the season starts if someone would take him for any pick at all. If not, I truly think he will be back-up before week 3.