Bold prediction : Tyrod will get traded if...

Steptide

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be happy with a trade of Taylor (who'm I have a lot of respect for). However, I can't see any teams that would be willing to trade more than a fifth round pick for the marginal starter. Until he proves that he can throw timing passes and passes over the middle, his trade value is low.

Anything's possible after Black Friday. That said, completing a few passes against 3rd and 4th stringers doesn't cement Peterman as a starter. If it does then we are in full tank mode.

Full tank mode comes when Yates is the starter!

The guy is hot garbage.

:lol:

Peterman has another solid game this Thursday. After the Sammy trade, I don't put anything past the bills front office. I have no doubt if Peterman plays well again on Thursday, they will trade Tyrod, assuming another team is willing.

My guess is they would feel they can get the same production out of Peterman as they can Tyrod, minus the running.

Thoughts?

Hah. No. Maybe someday. But TT is at minimum a Vick, Peterman is at minimum a .... we don't know what the eff he is.

First Gilmore then Gillislee. Sammy and Darby on Friday. News flash, we're already in tank mode. We lose to the Jets week 1 and Darnold is ours....

Gilmore...White & comp pick

Gillislee...Williams

Sammy...Matthews & 2nd

Darby...Gaines & 3rd

Money saved helped bring in Hyde, Dimarco, Holmes, Hodges, Poyer, Tolbert and Haushka plus an additional 3 picks in top 80 to pair with our own 3.

Sorry no tank.

Wish there were more who have the ability to look past the front page news.