Andrew Luck not ready to start regular season

YoloinOhio

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think its about that time they shut him down for the season....

agreed. Brissett isn't bad. They have way too much money invested in luck to throw him out there if he's not 100%. This is his throwing shoulder. Also, the GM might be able to get a decent trade value out of Brissett if he plays decent for a whole season similar to Cassel back in the day.

agreed. Brissett isn't bad. They have way too much money invested in luck to throw him out there if he's not 100%. This is his throwing shoulder. Also, the GM might be able to get a decent trade value out of Brissett if he plays decent for a whole season similar to Cassel back in the day.

IIRC, there was a really good-looking poster that said that some team was going to get a quality developmental QB in Brissett with a mid-round pick...if only I could remember who that was...

@ Los Angeles L 46-9
vs Arizona L 16-13 OT
vs Cleveland W 31-28
@ Seattle L 46-18
vs San Francisco W 26-23 OT
@ Tennessee L 36-22
JB has been Serviceable.

wait ... on second thought

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

@ Los Angeles L 46-9

vs Arizona L 16-13 OT

vs Cleveland W 31-28

@ Seattle L 46-18

vs San Francisco W 26-23 OT

@ Tennessee L 36-22

JB has been Serviceable.

wait ... on second thought

IIRC, Brissett didn't take over until the third game of the season.

IIRC, there was a really good-looking poster that said that some team was going to get a quality developmental QB in Brissett with a mid-round pick...if only I could remember who that was...

Odd .... I don't recall saying that.

And his two wins have been against Cleveland and San Francisco. Both 0-6 teams. I just felt that was important to point that out for context

i agree his W-L isn't impressive but just watching him play, he's not bad at all. To the point where I could see a QB desperate team making him their starter or at least letting him come in and compete for the starting job (depending on how he does rest of year).

Pah. That poster never gets anything right anyway.... I have tuned him out. :)

*only joking Bandit.

What's sad is that NC State has had more NFL QB success than the Browns. Finley also looking intriguing this year.

I've been saying that it myself, something about those NC State guys.