Andrew Luck not ready to start regular season

YoloinOhio

IIRC, there was a really good-looking poster that said that some team was going to get a quality developmental QB in Brissett with a mid-round pick...if only I could remember who that was...

Wasn't it the same guy who won the Danny DeVito look alike contest? Is being short and bald the in thing now?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Danny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/170pxDanny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_DeVito&h=202&w=170&tbnid=De5bCZLk5KUhpM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=156&usg=__FC3C6nWoGIXGnH9qtKpEd1Ik9fE=&vet=10ahUKEwjM2e-r_P3WAhVHWSYKHSshBuMQ_B0IwgEwFg..i&docid=EVb7AC9xwHYEUM&itg=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM2e-r_P3WAhVHWSYKHSshBuMQ_B0IwgEwFg

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad is that NC State has had more NFL QB success than the Browns. Finley also looking intriguing this year.

For a mediocre program, it's amazing how many QBs they have in the league, esp if you include RW.

...pretty sad waste of talent.....but it was to be expected with the trio of Irsay, Grigson and Pagano.......Indy's Moe, Larry & Curly......Irsay crafts the Luck extension in between taking his "meds", Grigson whines that the Luck extension stripped him of his ability to sign quality players, and Pagano rides in the sidecar while the other two azzclowns do the peddling......this gang makes the Browns look like the Patriots and Luck takes a beating.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...pretty sad waste of talent.....but it was to be expected with the trio of Irsay, Grigson and Pagano.......Indy's Moe, Larry & Curly......Irsay crafts the Luck extension in between taking his "meds", Grigson whines that the Luck extension stripped him of his ability to sign quality players, and Pagano rides in the sidecar while the other two azzclowns do the peddling......this gang makes the Browns look like the Patriots and Luck takes a beating.....

...very sad...

The Buffalo Bills are in good position to make a blockbuster trade for A Luck and still have a lucrative draft IMO.

what would it take?

Luck is great, but just had shoulder surgery, was expected to play this season, now it looks like he won't. It's probably pretty risky to trade for him now. Must have been something really wrong with the shoulder.

Luck is great, but just had shoulder surgery, was expected to play this season, now it looks like he won't. It's probably pretty risky to trade for him now. Must have been something really wrong with the shoulder.

Everything you want in a QB in my humble opinion and then some.

Luckily I'm not the Bills GM ...