Jordan Matthews chest injury (update: Sternum chip)

YoloinOhio

I've been super impressed with the interviews I've heard with both Jordan and Zay. Both are super articulate and I can only hope it's a hint of a high football IQ. If teams are going to crowd the line against us Tyrod is going to need them all to be on the same page and be able to make adjustments at the line. That takes smarts.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. They need him in the lineup badly.

I hope to see him getting the ball a lot this season. I think he could be a good fit for Dennison's offense.

How great would it be if he had a better season than Sammy? It'd be like a cherry on the top of that 2nd round pick! lol

(I don't see it happening if Sammy's healthy and gets the ball, but it would be sweet if it did!)

That would be great! I agree that it's incredibly unlikely though--it took Sammy playing 6 fewer games for Matthews to have a better year than him.

Great news. They need him in the lineup badly.

I hope to see him getting the ball a lot this season. I think he could be a good fit for Dennison's offense.

How great would it be if he had a better season than Sammy? It'd be like a cherry on the top of that 2nd round pick! lol

(I don't see it happening if Sammy's healthy and gets the ball, but it would be sweet if it did!)

That would be great! I agree that it's incredibly unlikely though--it took Sammy playing 6 fewer games for Matthews to have a better year than him.

So he had a better year? Yes he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say what? The ball shouldn't be touching a WR's body until after he has caught it.

I remembering the 3 Amigos had to use their body because King Elway threw so hard he was breaking fingers.

I never played orgnzd football so I'm just going on recollection.

@nick_wojton

Jordan Matthews is wearing a shirt w/ extra protection. Found out quickly it works OK. "Tyrod darts one right into my chest..." #Bills

See, this quote makes it seem like Tyrod is throwing balls there. I think that quote is incomplete. I think Matthews is saying that's from when he first put it on last week.

Anyone know?

See, this quote makes it seem like Tyrod is throwing balls there. I think that quote is incomplete. I think Matthews is saying that's from when he first put it on last week.

Anyone know?

yes. He was talking about when he first started wearing it. Last week. Edited by YoloinOhio