Rams' fan reaction to Sammy trade

Their reactions are priceless:

Sammy Watkins baby !
Sammy Freaking Watkins for Gaines
Just saw this it's on the RAMS official site to..I'm shocked! Awesome move
!@#$ yes! Just got the alert! If he is healthy, we have found our legit #1
WOW! I love this
whoaaaaaaa um ok I'm stoked. If he can stay healthy....wow, we just got our #1 WR and for Gaines. What a dope move!
HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
For Gaines and a 2nd round pick. I don't like this trade. Sammy is injury prone.
Ummm... holy ****!?
!@#$ yeah!!!
Omgomgomgomgomg
GOOD LUCK STOPPING TODD GURLEY NOW
Meh - dude is always hurt. What does he cost (besides Gaines and 2nd rounder?). Can't help us on IR.
And Gaines isn't? Good move IMO it's worth the pick.
Gaines is injury prone too. So that's a wash, but only giving up on a 2nd rounder for a guy that is a game changer....in buffalo!!???? Just think about this for a minute. Buffalo is a place where WR's go to die. Imagine what our staff can do with Watkins.
Gaines was our 4th corner lol , this is a great trade for us and if it doesn't work out no big loss
Me likey. Me likey a lot. Stay healthy Sammy!! Does anyone know what his current contract is?
If Watkins stays healthy this is a great deal for us. I Like EJ but he isn't starting and he's had injury issues too..
Great trade !
Thumbs down. But we shall see.
Didn't Sammy run a 4.4????
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
What a great day! Rams get stronger and the Cowboys get weaker. I love it!
!@#$ I love this front office
The Bills no longer have thier top 3 WRs and CBs from last season. The Rams have 3 of them.
Watkins is injury prone but certainly worth risking a 2nd rounder on. EJ was just as likely to get injured anyway. Good move!
Gurley? 2000 yards?
It's 2nd round loss and a decent CB. For a players that injury prone and on a contract year it's a big risk. I like Sammy but just hope he can stay healthy.
I hear you, it's all about his health. But his ceiling compared to a second round pick and Gaines is no contest ..
WAIT!!!! WHAT THE WELFJ:WLEKJFLKFEWJ!! HOLY CRUD!!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!
Remember how pissed people were that we couldn't get Watkins in the draft?

Christmas in August! Thank You Santa for Sammy Watkins.

Watkins just took this offense up to a legit NFL Offense.
His addition is simply immeasurable.
Plus, he's in a "show me" year in his contract, so he is going to have to put up numbers. He's also YOUNG, so we did not go get an aging veteran. We got a legit #1 WR. Some guys in the Herd pounded the table for us to draft him in RD1. Now, a few years later, he's in Horns.
Go watch Watkins highlights on Youtube. We have NO WR on this team that can match his ability. Now, with Watkins, all of our underneath routes and press the seam routes take on a whole new dimension because defenses need to know where Sammy is all the time.
Honor the pass, then we hit em' with #30 and he's going to have running lanes to actually hit. Gurley is going to have a very big year.
I still can't believe we got Watkins..............Playoffs my friends........Playoffs!!!!!!! ...............Thank You Santa!!!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their reaction and enthusiasm has made me feel better about the trade. Sammy is going where his talents are appreciated. He's gone to a bigger and better market. Rams now potentially have their big three in Gurley, Sammy, Goff. If McVay is half the genius many proclaim, they will be a fun team to watch.

Their reaction and enthusiasm has made me feel better about the trade. Sammy is going where his talents are appreciated. He's gone to a bigger and better market. Rams now potentially have their big three in Gurley, Sammy, Goff. If McVay is half the genius many proclaim, they will be a fun team to watch.

Go watch LA then. Go away. You have no dignity coming to a Bills site and trolling their fans. Their are many other fans of teams here. Icebowl67, the Boston Pats dude, the NH #1 Pats Fan, Jimmy Spags, etc. They are treated with respect cuz they also HAVE respect.

Learn it or bounce.

Edited by r00tabaga