Beane & McD Press Conferences

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great vision. Makes no sense and you bought that? ignored.

You're dumb. Their vision is building through the draft by getting as many picks as possible, potentially to move up in what looks like one of the best QB drafts ever. How can't you see this?

Didn't Curly Bill get shot by the same guy he said that to? In the movie, he got blasted in the river by Wyatt Earp. This trade is the rebuild and tanking. It's the Sabre model Pegula has been using over at his rink. They really need to trade McCoy now too.

How is it different? Whaley made all kinds of trades.

Well for starters, Whaley was a GM that led us nowhere.

Jerry Hughes for Sheppard

McCoy for Kiko

Sammy for EJ Gaines

This new regime is such a refreshing change! I hate talented players!

I know, right? It's like these fools don't respect the fact that we've made the playoffs over his tenure.

Oh.... wait.....

Nevermind

Didn't Curly Bill get shot by the same guy he said that to? In the movie, he got blasted in the river by Wyatt Earp. This trade is the rebuild and tanking. It's the Sabre model Pegula has been using over at his rink. They really need to trade McCoy now too.

It's more for the tone.

:lol:

What is there to spin? The Bills are loading up for the 2018 draft. Having 2 second and 2 third round picks now give the Bills a lot of ammunition for trading around the board, or just filling in depth. That will offset any potential lack in production that is felt in losing Watkins (assuming he could stay healthy) and Darby in the long term.

It is highly likely the Bills will add a third round comp pick, too, giving them seven picks in the top 100 of what is shaping up to be a pretty good draft. My hope is that they keep all those picks and do not squander them in a trade up.

i like to think that this is about finding the right fit and value for the team. i have no idea what these guys' attitudes were like off the field, no idea what their commitment was, how much of an influence (good or bad) they had on their teammates, or how much money they were seeking in the near future. but i do like everything i have heard from the new staff, and i like the way they are situating themselves for next year's draft. i think this year may be hard, but at least it feels like there is a definite plan in place, and i love that!

Well for starters, Whaley was a GM that led us nowhere.

I know, right? It's like these fools don't respect the fact that we've made the playoffs over his tenure.

Oh.... wait.....

Nevermind

9-7 with EJ and Orton and the #4 defense. Whaley didn't get to hire Rex and everything feel apart. Under his tenure, Whaley had a top 10 offense and defense and never got to pick a head coach.

We now have a coach who picked his GM.

Settle down, nancy.

I want them to complete the job and send TT and Shady packing for more picks.

This is a good start. FINISH THE JOB.

The ones who want to blow everything up don't have a plan. The tear down in the plan. They just hope they're gifted a solution. You're no different. As if draft picks next year will save us. Or even two years of drafts. Especially considering how much of a crapshoot the draft is. I'm annoyed by your ignorance, but you're reveling in being the contrarian today. I'll be sure to find you in a couple years here so you can backpedal and soften your stance.

The ones who want to blow everything up don't have a plan. The tear down in the plan. They just hope they're gifted a solution. You're no different. As if draft picks next year will save us. Or even two years of drafts. Especially considering how much of a crapshoot the draft is. I'm annoyed by your ignorance, but you're reveling in being the contrarian today. I'll be sure to find you in a couple years here so you can backpedal and soften your stance.

Yes, it is a plan.

Those of us who realize that TT is NOT the answer understand that the aging vets and oft-injured "Stars" aren't taking us to the promised land. We realize that these guys realize the same thing and we're HAPPY about it.

It's a PLAN. After years of rudderless band-aids, some of us are happy to see an actual direction.

Yes, it is a plan.

Those of us who realize that TT is NOT the answer understand that the aging vets and oft-injured "Stars" aren't taking us to the promised land. We realize that these guys realize the same thing and we're HAPPY about it.

It's a PLAN. After years of rudderless band-aids, some of us are happy to see an actual direction.

The plan is going to be drafting for need for the players you just traded and getting those needs up to speed just in time to dump more players who are underperforming or costly or injured. Then drafting to fill more needs. It's a cycle here. We're now down to maybe 1 wr and aging rb, qb and aging d line and no cbs. You gonna draft all those next year? Year one starters? This is a four year experiment that we have to gamble on with a new staff. When it falls apart we will be right where we are now. The blowup is the start of the fail.

Yes, it is a plan.

What is this plan I keep seeing you talk about? Beane was approached by the Rams and Eagles. If they hadn't approached him, Watkins would still be on the team.