Beane & McD Press Conferences

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there to spin? The Bills are loading up for the 2018 draft. Having 2 second and 2 third round picks now give the Bills a lot of ammunition for trading around the board, or just filling in depth. That will offset any potential lack in production that is felt in losing Watkins (assuming he could stay healthy) and Darby in the long term.

They better have a good story. Explain their vision clearly. Otherwise, I'm done.

21b.jpg

You're loving this. I'm sure your glee is severely misplaced. Trading away a season in the hopes of maybe getting a qb next year if we're the worst of the worst, which we won't be. So what do we get with our 8th and 16th overall? A trade down to 2 for a WR or a LT or a LB? Still a huge question mark at qb. Or do we take another chance on another project qb only to realize that he's not a fit, so everyone can look back on this trade in two years and say it was a mistake? What a reason to rejoice.

You're loving this. I'm sure your glee is severely misplaced. Trading away a season in the hopes of maybe getting a qb next year if we're the worst of the worst, which we won't be. So what do we get with our 8th and 16th overall? A trade down to 2 for a WR or a LT or a LB? Still a huge question mark at qb. Or do we take another chance on another project qb only to realize that he's not a fit, so everyone can look back on this trade in two years and say it was a mistake? What a reason to rejoice.

Settle down, nancy.

I want them to complete the job and send TT and Shady packing for more picks.

This is a good start. FINISH THE JOB.