How pissed is Shady McCoy?

KingRex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm him, I say trade me or watch me go into a funk. I did my best to talk Mac and others to come here because I believed McDermott/Beane were planning to both walk and chew gum by building for the future, but start by building a winning ethic.

These trades have clearly set the tone for what we are shooting for in 2017 (which is 2018). For Bills fans the Sabres are looking good right now.

BS!!!! Matthews is an instant plug-in receiver who we can COUNT ON to be healthy and it can only get better after Darby.

You people downing this trade are utterly ridiculous!

TWO FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKS

TWO THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICKS

There, I justified it. You guys have no VISION. Did you think we were superbowl bound this season? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN

THIS. These Chicken Little Bills fans are just blind.

There, I justified it. You guys have no VISION. Did you think we were superbowl bound this season? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN

How have the browns been doing with all their picks?? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNNN.

Instead of trading down for Tre, they should've taken a freaking QB. If all you do is put off taking a QB forever, this is what happens. By the time those draft picks are making an impact, LeSean, Kyle, Alexander, both guys we got in the freaking trade, Eric Wood, Richie, Preston, Tolbert, Dimarco, and Boldin will be gone.

Where is your vision?

Edited by Elite Poster

How have the browns been doing with all their picks?? I mean COMMMMEEE ONNNNNNNN.

We aren't the Browns... we have been to four straight Super Bowls in my lifetime. Gimme a break with this BS comparison. New England and Pittsburgh do the same stuff.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

TWO SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKSTWO THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICKS

The nice thing about that second pick from the Rams is that they will suck and it should be a good one

I can't imagine the locker room being happy with these moves.

Who cares about the locker room, let them be mad. Lets build this the right way. This team was a 6 win team with this roster so why not stockpile picks. Oh, and watching Sammy last night showed that he cannot seperate after the catch. This regime is slowly ridding itself of the Whaley mistakes.

We aren't the Browns... we have been to four straight Super Bowls in my lifetime. Gimme a break with this BS comparison. New England and Pittsburgh do the same stuff.

New England and Pittsburgh get rid of guys and replace them with top guys. Who just signed Gilmore and traded for Cooks??? Get real..

New England and Pittsburgh get rid of guys and replace them with top guys. Who just signed Gilmore and traded for Cooks??? Get real..

The same Gilmore that Hogan burned and was frequently embarrassed last season?

Tell me more about the overpaid Gilmore.

It's to acquire draft picks and build a core of cheap, effective talent. As the Bills try to chase the juggernaut Patriots, they're wisely taking a page out of Bill Belichick's book."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20313763/winners-losers-buffalo-bills-los-angeles-rams-philadelphia-eagles-mega-trades-sammy-watkins-jordan-matthews-ronald-darby

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

If I'm him, I say trade me or watch me go into a funk. I did my best to talk Mac and others to come here because I believed McDermott/Beane were planning to both walk and chew gum by building for the future, but start by building a winning ethic.

These trades have clearly set the tone for what we are shooting for in 2017 (which is 2018). For Bills fans the Sabres are looking good right now.

The problem is, the Sabres play hockey. 2018 football season is a loooonggg way off.

This is a continuation of the draft day trade. We're switching schemes (again), all new coaches/front office personnel and ideas and they want players who fit. Also maybe one of the top QBs next draft. If Sammy had an above average/good season he would probably ask for top 5 money which no way in hell we were gonna give him that. I still think this is all about the future and getting prepared for the new QB in a couple of years. The next time we are real contenders we won't recognize many names on the team from the past line-ups. The majority of the team will be set up and ready to go and you add in the "sit on the bench for a year QB" and a few more pieces and their vision is in place... then we see why we will have. I'm sad Meatball will never see the playoffs.

Are matthews and zay slow or something?

Zay:

40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 15 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 36.5 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 133.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.79 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.01 SEC

Sammy:

40 YARD DASH: 4.43 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 16 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 34.0 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 126.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.95 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.34 SEC

So, the answer is no.

Are matthews and zay slow or something?

Zay:

40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 15 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 36.5 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 133.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.79 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.01 SEC

Sammy:

40 YARD DASH: 4.43 SEC

BENCH PRESS: 16 REPS

VERTICAL JUMP: 34.0 INCH

BROAD JUMP: 126.0 INCH

3 CONE DRILL: 6.95 SEC

20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.34 SEC

So, the answer is no.

This is not the place for facts. This is the place for exaggeration and hot takes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Shady care about the picks we have coming up? He should be pissed because he didn't come here to be part of a rebuild and it appears that's what we are doing.

As for the picks, we already had 4 of them and arguably got less talented at premium positions