How pissed is Shady McCoy?

KingRex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the video. Everyone knows Sammy is more talented, but that doesn't mean everything here. Shady isn't quoted as saying the team got substantially worse today.

http://billswire.usa...ordan-matthews/

“[There’s] obviously a difference,” McCoy said. “If you compare the two, it’s obvious you can agree who is better.”

This doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for Matthews, who was actually a teammate of McCoy’s in the 2014 season, the 29-year-old’s final season in Philadelphia.

McCoy seems to be upset about the trade, and rightfully so. Football players always want to win, and on the surface, the trades that the Bills made on Friday were made with long term success in mind. Watkins is undeniably a more explosive receiver that Matthews, and was slated to be the focus of Buffalo’s offense along with McCoy."

http://billswire.usa...ordan-matthews/

“[There’s] obviously a difference,” McCoy said. “If you compare the two, it’s obvious you can agree who is better.”

This doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for Matthews, who was actually a teammate of McCoy’s in the 2014 season, the 29-year-old’s final season in Philadelphia.

McCoy seems to be upset about the trade, and rightfully so. Football players always want to win, and on the surface, the trades that the Bills made on Friday were made with long term success in mind. Watkins is undeniably a more explosive receiver that Matthews, and was slated to be the focus of Buffalo’s offense along with McCoy."

The quote is regarding a comparison of Matthews and Watkins. Not about the team as a whole and again, no video. Would like to see some body language, tone of voice, etc.

The quote is regarding a comparison of Matthews and Watkins. Not about the team as a whole and again, no video. Would like to see some body language, tone of voice, etc.

Just use some common sense-not saying to be nasty-but if I were him I wouldn't be happy right now. he knows Matthews is a step down-not what an organization does to win now.

If I'm him, I say trade me or watch me go into a funk. I did my best to talk Mac and others to come here because I believed McDermott/Beane were planning to both walk and chew gum by building for the future, but start by building a winning ethic.

These trades have clearly set the tone for what we are shooting for in 2017 (which is 2018). For Bills fans the Sabres are looking good right now.

Shady is the most selfish guy on the team in a good way. He wants a bust in Canton. He's the last guy to go into a funk.

So what is the vision? Hope that teams who don't need QBs finish at the bottom so they will want to trade out of the pick? If the Jets, Browns and 49ers finish with the top 3 picks and there are 3 franchise guys then they aren't trading out no matter how many picks we have. This team is probably going to have a mediocre season which means we won't make the playoffs but we'll still win enough games to keep us from having a top pick. It's literally the worst place to be.

I don't see any way that the Jets would trade. But what if Kizer shows some promise for the Browns and the 49ers go out and get Cousins? Suddenly the idea of taking a couple of 1st round picks to build around that guy starts to look more attractive. I don't think it's as cut and dried as you do.

Then we'd be in the same spot we were with Watkins in having to resign him for big money.

No the Bills will trade him.

This right here folks ^^^^^^^^^^^^

And all of these picks will equal to them drafting a qb they most likely won't have patience for anyway.

maybe we can resign sammy when he hit FA

I'll put the odds of that at less than 1%. If he's a stud for the Rams next year they'll give him a massive deal and Watkins gets to enjoy LA for the rest of his career.

@ryantalbotbills

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy once said he was real confident Jordan Matthews was best WR in 2014 class #BillsMafia

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/08/buffalo_bills_lesean_mccoy_felt_jordan_matthews_was_best_wr_in_2014_draft.html

LeSean has a lot to say. I couldn't care less about any of it. That's why I'm not too concerned about his recent Matthews remarks. He's a great RB, but never the most tactful guy.