I didn't hear Zay Jones named called once

Watkins90

Now, I live in Iowa. So I had to listen to the idiotic Minnesota broadcast, but I don't think Jones had a mention other than the fact that his brother players for the Vikings.

Overall, I thought first team offense played well. Stupid penalties killed a great start for TT and Watkins.

Williams looked nice running the ball.

Peterman impressed at some points and looked like a completely rookie in other aspects.

Defense looked nasty, getting after the ball and making gang tackles.

Overall, good first preseason game for the Bills.

Now, I live in Iowa. So I had to listen to the idiotic Minnesota broadcast, but I don't think Jones had a mention other than the fact that his brother players for the Vikings.

Overall, I thought first team offense played well. Stupid penalties killed a great start for TT and Watkins.

Williams looked nice running the ball.

Peterman impressed at some points and looked like a completely rookie in other aspects.

Defense looked nasty, getting after the ball and making gang tackles.

Overall, good first preseason game for the Bills. ****, sorry for the double post.

To be fair..only wr you will hear about is Sammy, d. Lewis for td, and a couple others for small plays. Yates certainly wasn't adding in highlight reels. I certainly wouldn't be concerned

that's because tyrod is the QB

Nice, saw enough to add to the ignore tonight, you trolls are ridiculous and very happy the mods here catch it quick. Get as many of those post in as you can before being banned and having to create a new profile

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Nice, saw enough to add to the ignore tonight, you trolls are ridiculous and very happy the mods here catch it quick. Get as many of those post in as you can before being banned and having to create a new profile

Come on. There's some truth in that. TT has trouble targetting WRs. Do you recall last year (or was it the year before) Sammy had to bytch in the media about not getting targets? It was only after that, that he started getting more targets from TT. That's when Sammy's numbers exploded. And thereafter Sammy got half of TT's targets to WRs or basically thereabouts while other WRs were essentially ignored. Tyrod's great at deep ball. And running.

There's a reason we were the LAST IN THE LEAGUE in passing.