Jonathan Williams Didn't Miss Time with a Hamstring Injury

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most concerning issue to me was the O line. My God Henderson was terrible and Mills was, well Mills. Tyrod is being asked to stay in the pocket, read progression and anticipate throwing WRs open. Kinda hard to do that with 2 seconds to throw and getting flushed out. There is no competent depth on the O line and all the receiving weapons aren't Jack if TTs on his back. I can see everyone slamming Tyrod this season cause he can't complete a pass in 2 seconds and has to bail cause a LB is in his face ready to destroy him. Yeah, their great at run blocking, hurray!

I agree, none of us will ever agree with all 9f the offseason moves, but I would say that's one most of us disagree on. 2nd round pick, showed real promise finally last year, cheap, and we let him go. Makes no sense

Naked and Afraid. Not a show on Discovery, it's the story of KuJo's offseason.

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski

Just caught up with Jonathan Williams. He said his hamstring injury is "very minor" and that he could have kept playing. #Bills

10:36 PM · Aug 10, 2017 from Orchard Park, NY

Wait. Does this mean letting Gillislee go was not foolish anymore?

The hyperbole on our o-line is out of control. We have the same starting unit coming back from last years top rushing unit. We lost Kujo as depth and added Dawkins

and Dawkins is a perfect fit for this scheme... and can play either side. Edited by YoloinOhio

and Dawkins is a perfect fit for this scheme... and can play either side.

I don't really feel like re-watching a preseason game, but I thought I saw Dawkins have a couple of really solid plays last night.

Better now than 3 weeks from now. There's like 8 or 9 backs currently on the roster. Fringe players and camp bodies will get extra looks, and based on his play last night, Williams looks pretty good as a #2.

Agree -- run those other RBs into the ground, and continue to rest Shady and JWill.

I don't really feel like re-watching a preseason game, but I thought I saw Dawkins have a couple of really solid plays last night.

Agree -- run those other RBs into the ground, and continue to rest Shady and JWill.

OT is one of the toughest learning curves for any rookie and I think he has good competition in camp going up against Shaq and Hughes. I think he will develop into a great fit for this line. Obviously best case scenario is he can start at RT with a healthy Cordy on the other side, with mills as backup.

I'm probably alone, but I thought Williams looked a lot like Gillislee out there.