Rob Johnson is a dooooosh

Once DCs figured Flutie out he was average at best. He was a nice story but a meh QB.

Flutie got us into the playoffs and Johnson got us out. Robbo's an idiot.

As I recall our special teams couldn't cover a kick return in the waning seconds of a game, following a RJ TD pass to Moulds. I think that knocked us out of the playoffs.

Man if flutie played we would have never seen the music city miracle. Rob fought in that game titans had a solid defense he drove us down to win shoeless.

I don't see flutie getting us there but who knows

In the past anyways and rob should keep it that way

Once DCs figured Flutie out he was average at best. He was a nice story but a meh QB.

As I recall our special teams couldn't cover a kick return in the waning seconds of a game, following a RJ TD pass to Moulds. I think that knocked us out of the playoffs.

Seriously, RJ deserved that win. He dominated to the tune of 10-22, 131 yards, 0 tds, 65 qb rating, and 6 sacks (his specialty!). Such a beast!

Thank You Bills' defense!

Flutie' first season was the only exciting Bills season since the SBs. But yeah, let's trash the guy.

i was a Flutie guy. The only thing that stuck out to me was the autism comment. Classless.

The other comments didn't bother me at all and appear to be on point.

With that said, this may be more interesting than the Tyrod, Anybody But Tyrod QB controversy.

RJ had a 102 QB rating in 1998. But was sacked in 21.3 percent of drop backs. 21.3! His career sack per drop back percentage of 14.8 is the league's all time worst and it's not close for second place. He singlehandedly demonstrated that the QB rating system is worthless as sacks never impact the rating.