Rob Johnson is a dooooosh

Seriously, RJ deserved that win. He dominated to the tune of 10-22, 131 yards, 0 tds, 65 qb rating, and 6 sacks (his specialty!). Such a beast!

Flutie' first season was the only exciting Bills season since the SBs. But yeah, let's trash the guy.

Who trashed him? The strength of the team was unquestionably the defensive unit. Flutie had his moments, but the league had him figured out before too long.

All we had to do was cover a kick. He had us ahead with seconds remaining.

They would have just lost the next week. He seriously was a terrible qb and a giant douche. I know a lot more info on him going back to him in Cali but I'll just leave it at he Is one of the most awful Bills ever who didn't murder someone.

They would have just lost the next week. He seriously was a terrible qb and a giant douche. I know a lot more info on him going back to him in Cali but I'll just leave it at he Is one of the most awful Bills ever who didn't murder someone.

I was never a fan of his but sorry, Flutie didn't give us a better chance to win.

He's just stating a fact about Flutie's son. Good color. Don't see the fuss here.

I didn't mind anything else he said, but why go there?

Flutie threw that pick against Miami into the end zone and lost the playoff game.

Rob Threw a game winning touchdown until the freaking refs gave them the game on an all time blown call. We win that game and we make the Superbown but lose to the Rams. I've always believed that. Kind of feel it was a blessing in disguise . Can you imagine FIVE SB losses😳