Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

I would bet he is light years ahead of Peterman in the coaches eyes at this point. That could change by the opener but they know what they have in Yates, regardless of how he played last night. If Peterman plays as a game one starter we go about 1-15.

And it's 0-16 if Yates is starting. The offense was totally anemic with Yates in there.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet he is light years ahead of Peterman in the coaches eyes at this point. That could change by the opener but they know what they have in Yates, regardless of how he played last night. If Peterman plays as a game one starter we go about 1-15.

Did you have the same feelings last year about the Cowboys and Dak Prescott?

Did you have the same feelings last year about the Cowboys and Dak Prescott?

No. I liked Dak. He had all the tools. Didn't predict he'd be that good of course but he was one of very few players that were worth a flier on.

And it's 0-16 if Yates is starting. The offense was totally anemic with Yates in there.

One quarter of first preseason game means nothing. Good or bad. I think Yates stinks. But I'd say we win 4-5 games with him.

fact.

That didn't take long for the curse to infiltrate his soul.

wasn't Whaley seen around town hanging out with Bills staff?

doomed

Whaley was spotted still wearing Bills gear and grasping what seemed like a doll in his hands, some eye witnesses claimed the doll resembles Brandon Beane.