Taylor looking real bad in camp

Sounds good to me.

The gated entry and Dinner jackets? or the Crest?

Give those posters a break...this is the only place they can pretend to matter, Ok?

I usually try to amuse myself with their delusion...it works well most of the time.

Everyone has room in my world.

But that is just me speaking. My sole point is actually, being respectful of others, even if opinions differ strongly. Or someone is just having fun being contrarian. Thats easy to ignore..

So dull....

The trick to creating good troll threads is to be clever and funny. Swing and miss twice, bucky....

Elitist

:devil:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gonna keep reading because im bored at work. i am def not a taylor fan but if he is terrible we wont have to use 2 picks for 1 qb. and we can let him walk. if he is good we can draft 2 other blue chippers next year. we also might be able to see peterman and yates. there is ABSOLUTELY no way I am going outside of the team for a qb this year.

im actually pulling for him this year. it would be sweet to have a decent qb and 2 true first round rookies

According reports. Heard it on Murphy Show again today. Maybe he needs a little competition. He is not worried about Peterman or Yates. Bring in RG3.

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/84152/so-far-tyrod-taylor-stuck-in-neutral-during-critical-bills-training-camp

Rodak's article is about Tuesday 8/1 practice.

FWIW, here are Astro's notes about the same practice:

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194963-astro-notes-8-1-17-fifth-practice/?p=4446467

The point being, that Rodack focused on one series in 11-on-11s where Tyrod made several errant throws in a row.

Astro also noted this - near the bottom "Taylor was off on 3 successive throws", but he also noted a bunch of good stuff that Taylor did in an earlier 11-on-11 and some other aspects of practice (not always clear how many players were involved in what Astro comments).

There's no question Taylor could be better, but it seems pretty clear Rodak is seeking clickbait by making it sound as though his is a comprehensive analysis ("so far...stuck in neutral") when it's not.