The Buffalo news has new Bills columnists (Peace out, Kmart)

It's not really appropriate for me to comment on personnel issues generally, but let me say this.

We are sad to see Kimberley go and appreciate what she brought to our coverage over the last few months. The Washington Post was her dream destination when she decided she wanted to be in this business. They had an opening and called her. It was impossible to turn down. It's a wonderful opportunity for her and we know she will do a great job.

As for us, we already have talked to several potential candidates and will continue to examine what makes the most sense for the short term and the long term. We remain committed to providing the most comprehensive Bills coverage available.

Thanks, Josh

Just a suggestion Josh, let go the Holy Triumvirate of Bucky, Sully, and Harrington and pay Ty Dunne! :lol: JK

I cant blame her for going to the WAPO, as it seems like she would have been crazy not to with the star talent that has gone through that place in the last 40 years on the Sports desk.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion Josh, let go the Holy Triumvirate of Bucky, Sully, and Harrington and pay Ty Dunne! :lol: JK

I cant blame her for going to the WAPO, as it seems like she would have been crazy not to with the star talent that has gone through that place in the last 40 years on the Sports desk.

Seeing WAPO makes me think of El guapo from the three amigos. Dunno why.

It's not really appropriate for me to comment on personnel issues generally, but let me say this.

We are sad to see Kimberley go and appreciate what she brought to our coverage over the last few months. The Washington Post was her dream destination when she decided she wanted to be in this business. They had an opening and called her. It was impossible to turn down. It's a wonderful opportunity for her and we know she will do a great job.

As for us, we already have talked to several potential candidates and will continue to examine what makes the most sense for the short term and the long term. We remain committed to providing the most comprehensive Bills coverage available.

Thanks, Josh

congrats to her on landing her dream job. I thought she did good work for TBN especially that recent article on Tyrod. It was well done. Looking forward to seeing who comes on board next. Chris Trapasso was a great hire too, btw.

I would say arguably the best sports section in the nation over the last 40 years, bar none!

Amd YOLO, I like Trapasso's stuff as well, great hire.

did you see that TBN incorporated your idea about a gambling-oriented sports column? You are a mover and shaker, plenz!

nah that's her twitter handle. What was her racist comment?

Kimberley Martin, formerly covered NY Jets for Newsday

@KMart_BN

For those who *haven't* heard the exciting news: I've accepted a sports columnist position at @TheBuffaloNews...

Definitely a more diverse reporter than they've had in the past (seemed like mostly all grumpy white males)

yikes she didn't say that, I did! I certainly apologize if it offended you. I didn't mean it that way. I was saying it was a diverse addition to the staff that was previously all white males. And I added that they were mostly grumpy. I didn't mean all white males are grumpy. Just those that have recently covered the Bills at BTN. I appreciated the diverse hire. Sorry for any confusion.

yikes she didn't say that, I did! I certainly apologize if it offended you. I didn't mean it that way. I was saying it was a diverse addition to the staff that was previously all white males. And I added that they were mostly grumpy. I didn't mean all white males are grumpy. Just those that have recently covered the Bills at BTN. I appreciated the diverse hire. Sorry for any confusion.

I think most of the white males who have been bills fans for the past 20 years are pretty grumpy.

But so are the black ones. And the white and black women Bills fans. I think pretty much all of us.

#wearegrumpnation

Umm the commie pinkos are in the White House... corrected.

Robert Mueller and Jonh McCain... REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Are we talking about bob mueller who assisted jimmy comey in covering up for the pedo-enabler Hillary rotham Clinton with her husband's cash for uranium deal? Not a hero.

And McCain? Dont start me on that guy. Lover and armor of ISIS. And that's just the first item on his **** list.

There are a lot of people that won't get this reference.

Yes, but those of us that do can certainly appreciate it. Good one.

KM will certainly be missed at TBN. She was a breath of fresh air, and I look forward to reading her work in the Post.