Hyde Injury

Dodged a bullet today. Hope the brain trust sobered up a little and have another NFL caliber safety on his way to Rochester. There a probably more available quality safeties than any other position right now. Hyde would be a big loss especially with no backup plan. Corey, Leon Hall, Byrd etc...... somebody😳

Dodged a bullet today. Hope the brain trust sobered up a little and have another NFL caliber safety on his way to Rochester. There a probably more available quality safeties than any other position right now. Hyde would be a big loss especially with no backup plan. Corey, Leon Hall, Byrd etc...... somebody

sorry, but I laughed at this post.

exaggerate much

Dodged a bullet today. Hope the brain trust sobered up a little and have another NFL caliber safety on his way to Rochester. There a probably more available quality safeties than any other position right now. Hyde would be a big loss especially with no backup plan. Corey, Leon Hall, Byrd etc...... somebody

As a fellow Portuguese I am going to give you a free pass on this lol

CBF

Next time someone posts an injury and it's not an injury, it should be banishment with no questions asked

At least a "15-yard" unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. (15 days without starting a thread?)

Many misunderstood my point. I never said Hyde got hurt just banged up. He's actually sitting out today. My point is there's some pretty good safeties not signed yet and we need to bring in someone who the staff deems as the best fit for the system. Because if Hyde misses time our Defense will be severely weakened. I guess we will see what Shamiel Gary's got today. Maybe he's the answer.🤔

Many misunderstood my point. I never said Hyde got hurt just banged up. He's actually sitting out today. My point is there's some pretty good safeties not signed yet and we need to bring in someone who the staff deems as the best fit for the system. Because if Hyde misses time our Defense will be severely weakened. I guess we will see what Shamiel Gary's got today. Maybe he's the answer.🤔

if they were pretty good odds are they'd be on a team right now

Next time someone posts an injury and it's not an injury, it should be banishment with no questions asked

Agreed.

I can't imagine how nuclear this poster would go once an actual game starts and someone lands awkwardly.