OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ing christ, i may be off the market for the first time in a long time here shortly.

Hey start your own damn thread....this is about my disaster of a love life

Got ghosted twice by the Dr. lady (isnt it interesting that if you give someone long enough they will show you WHY they are still single?)

Had had like 2 dates since then....

- The first one.....thought everything was going great...nice dinner....shared a lot about each other.....tried to hug her good night when I walked her to her car.....found out the next day she didnt like the "intimate contact" (Im like WTF I hug everybody)

- 2nd one....nice girl....ongoing...didnt mind being hugged

Castration?

Prison? Priesthood?

why not all 3

but nah, prison was a B word the first time - priesthood only lasted a while - and castration just ain't happening [again]

Hey start your own damn thread....this is about my disaster of a love life

Got ghosted twice by the Dr. lady (isnt it interesting that if you give someone long enough they will show you WHY they are still single?)

Had had like 2 dates since then....

- The first one.....thought everything was going great...nice dinner....shared a lot about each other.....tried to hug her good night when I walked her to her car.....found out the next day she didnt like the "intimate contact" (Im like WTF I hug everybody)

- 2nd one....nice girl....ongoing...didnt mind being hugged

what the hell is didn't mind being hugged man? who cares? don't hug the girls and if you do, give them a side hug when you first meet them. avoid contact at all costs until they initiate it and then only sparsely