OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a little bit of an update

I have been extremely busy the last few weeks in the dating department.....dates are kinda happening from all different kinds of ways.

The new problem is several woman I have been working on all wanting to go on dates at the same time.....im plan on going out with all of them.

There is one particular one that is freeing herself from the pack and starting to lead......our date went great.....we talk and test daily......she is different from the others (I havent dated them all yet)

One of the things I find really attractive is a women who is beautiful with very little makeup.....this woman fits the bill wears virtually nothing but lipstick. Curvy Latina (When it comes down to it I am very attracted to Hispanics)

One of the things about her also is her honesty.....she is straight honest and speaks her mind but is not rude when she does it.....another thing I like because I am looking for a partner not someone who walks behind me. She tells me things about me that when I go back and think about it and reflect......she is right an aweful lot.....her intuition is off the charts. I am usually the one that analyses other people as I am a student advisor at a university.

An interesting note. When I am with her I can actually have a drink and not feel wierd which is a new thing for me (My ex wife was a alcohol abuser which created a huge mental problem for me with drinking)......we shared a margarita on our first date and it was awesome. When we talk we have to be careful not to lose track of time.....closed down the bbq place we went to on our 1st date and just kinda kicked it outside next thing we knew it was 2 in the morning with both of us having to work the following day.

Younger then me.....by 11 years.

I still plan on dating a few more women that were on my list but this one is intriguing me.

I have been extremely busy the last few weeks in the dating department.....dates are kinda happening from all different kinds of ways.

The new problem is several woman I have been working on all wanting to go on dates at the same time.....im plan on going out with all of them.

There is one particular one that is freeing herself from the pack and starting to lead......our date went great.....we talk and test daily......she is different from the others (I havent dated them all yet)

One of the things I find really attractive is a women who is beautiful with very little makeup.....this woman fits the bill wears virtually nothing but lipstick. Curvy Latina (When it comes down to it I am very attracted to Hispanics)

One of the things about her also is her honesty.....she is straight honest and speaks her mind but is not rude when she does it.....another thing I like because I am looking for a partner not someone who walks behind me. She tells me things about me that when I go back and think about it and reflect......she is right an aweful lot.....her intuition is off the charts. I am usually the one that analyses other people as I am a student advisor at a university.

An interesting note. When I am with her I can actually have a drink and not feel wierd which is a new thing for me (My ex wife was a alcohol abuser which created a huge mental problem for me with drinking)......we shared a margarita on our first date and it was awesome. When we talk we have to be careful not to lose track of time.....closed down the bbq place we went to on our 1st date and just kinda kicked it outside next thing we knew it was 2 in the morning with both of us having to work the following day.

I still plan on dating a few more women that were on my list but this one is intriguing me.

Nice ! Glad you had a good time!

Nice! Be careful not to let a "possible" like, get in the way of the one you clearly like.

This is good advice

Im finding something I dont like about every woman I am dating except for this one.....who is growing on me by the day...thoughtful without being irritating......elusive yet there......

Yeah....im digging her

This is good advice

Im finding something I dont like about every woman I am dating except for this one.....who is growing on me by the day...thoughtful without being irritating......elusive yet there......

Yeah....im digging her

You get fixed, yet?

If you're dating someone 11 years younger, she can still get pregnant.

I'm not sure about you, but at my age (46) the thought of having a baby makes me want to stick my head into a wood chipper.

sounds like you're doing well. But remember if you can't get a date in 3 days they're not interested and they have 10 other men asking you out

You get fixed, yet?

If you're dating someone 11 years younger, she can still get pregnant.

I'm not sure about you, but at my age (46) the thought of having a baby makes me want to stick my head into a wood chipper.

Havent wore a condom in a while....Ill figure it out.

Anyway....I think she has this all planned out. Wants to take a weekend trip down to Mexico on her next weekend she does not work. I normally watch my grandkids on the weekends so I put my daughter on notice she needs to line up a babysitter so she can work that weekend.

sounds like you're doing well. But remember if you can't get a date in 3 days they're not interested and they have 10 other men asking you out

Always new ones popping up here and there.

I was lifting last night at like 11 pm (I was in this bad car accident....just working my way back weak as hell....but full go)

Im lifting this puny little weight on a machine and a hot thing (beautiful but with muscule...I like that sort of thing to)......so she is doing her thing and I know trying to figure out how a 6'2" 220 pound guy cant lift 20 pounds with one of his arms.....staring at me.

So finally I just stop what im doing and smile at her and she get embarrised because she realized she was making it obvious.....and I just stopped and leaned over to her and told her how impressed I was with her work......started smiling ear to ear and then conversation commenced.

Left without getting her number...but will probably get it the next time I see her.

Havent wore a condom in a while....Ill figure it out.

Anyway....I think she has this all planned out. Wants to take a weekend trip down to Mexico on her next weekend she does not work. I normally watch my grandkids on the weekends so I put my daughter on notice she needs to line up a babysitter so she can work that weekend.

Always new ones popping up here and there.

I was lifting last night at like 11 pm (I was in this bad car accident....just working my way back weak as hell....but full go)

Im lifting this puny little weight on a machine and a hot thing (beautiful but with muscule...I like that sort of thing to)......so she is doing her thing and I know trying to figure out how a 6'2" 220 pound guy cant lift 20 pounds with one of his arms.....staring at me.

So finally I just stop what im doing and smile at her and she get embarrised because she realized she was making it obvious.....and I just stopped and leaned over to her and told her how impressed I was with her work......started smiling ear to ear and then conversation commenced.

Left without getting her number...but will probably get it the next time I see her.

You're turning into a slut.