OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

Done that. She had a bikini top and shorts on, wanted to show me something in a book so I stood behind her and looked over her shoulder

This is why I like going out with shorter (relative to me - so almost all) girls. Put an arm around them while walking and it's a great view.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think about it. The ugly women practice date thing doesn't work. I treat less than 6's much different becuase that's what they expect. The hotter ones are totally different. The ones who have their stuff together are way more tough

Someone catch me up. Did JFH get laid yet, or is he still asking for hugs?

go back and find the advice he got from a friend and his whole philosophy of asking out ugly women for practice and tips.

Also, side hugs are his thing now.

Come to think about it. The ugly women practice date thing doesn't work. I treat less than 6's much different becuase that's what they expect. The hotter ones are totally different. The ones who have their stuff together are way more tough

go back and find the advice he got from a friend and his whole philosophy of asking out ugly women for practice and tips.

Also, side hugs are his thing now.

I thought he found side hugs were too aggressive without asking consent. I am pretty sure he is stuck on assualting women with his eyes. Edited by NoSaint

I thought he found side hugs were too aggressive without asking consent. I am pretty sure he is stuck on assualting women with his eyes.

It starts as side hugs. Then becomes face to face hugs. Next thing you know, he's asking for a kiss on the cheek!

Yes its me

Just turned 48 2 days ago so im no spring chicken

OK so I am going through a divorce.....I mean it really is over we dont talk and havent for what seems like years all that is left is the paperwork to be finalized....I wont get into the details of that except to say I hung on for too long and ended up being married for over 20 years to a woman that didnt love me for several of them.

So here I sit.....2 kids are now of age (daughter has 2 kids so I am a grandfather...I help them a LOT and we live in the same house)

Did the on line dating thing for like a month (let me say....I am so friggen out of touch with this crap it feels so awkward) the first person I talked to wanted to have this chat sex thing and I just couldnt do it....felt so wierd and made me feel even older.

So I ended up meeting someone on line......nothing kinky just talk and getting to know one another....after a few days she wanted to talk on the phone......still feels ok.....now I ask her if she would like to meet for coffee on my lunch......and that is happening FRIDAY

The woman is close to my age (slightly younger) and a professional women......by that i mean she is a Dr. A surgeon at the hospital in the town where I work (I am a student advisor at a university) while we both have "professional" jobs I have no doubt our pay scales are not even close to similar but this person doest bring up how much money we make.....doenst even mention it.

So ok....my first date in over 20 years (I was totally faithful to my wife)

Why do I feel so guilty? Im actually scared as much as I hate to say it.

(told my kids and they are thrilled...they wanted to know what took me so long)

Thoughts? No im not posting picks.... :)

Rules for online dating:

1) Get the woman on a date with you quickly. Messaging endlessly, etc does NOTHING except lead to others getting her on a date before you and lessening your chances.

2) Be sexual on the date. Escalate within the first half hour. Women online want to get banged. Don't be a typical nice guy taking them out for dinner,movies etc and then wondering why they stop responding...the reason...someone else just took them out for drinks and banged them senseless...nice does not equal sexually attractive

3) Do not get hung up on one woman, date multiple women. Ideally have 4-5 going at any one time. Online women are notoruous for just dropping off the face of the earth unexpectedly, don't assume just because you have gone on a few dates and are intimate with her that necessarily means anything...it might but it might not...always maintain options to avoid desperate behaviour...

Edited by matter2003

Rules for online dating:

1) Get the woman on a date with you quickly. Messaging endlessly, etc does NOTHING except lead to others getting her on a date before you and lessening your chances.

2) Be sexual on the date. Escalate within the first half hour. Women online want to get banged. Don't be a typical nice guy taking them out for dinner,movies etc and then wondering why they stop responding...the reason...someone else just took them out for drinks and banged them senseless...nice does not equal sexually attractive

3) Do not get hung up on one woman, date multiple women. Ideally have 4-5 going at any one time. Online women arenotoruous for just dropping off the face of the earth unexpectedly, don't assume just because you have gone on a few dates and are intimate with her that necessarily means anything...it might but it might not...always maintain options to avoid desperate behaviour...

yep.

I've fallen victim to the whole they're not really looking to get laid and they're an amazing woman with a great job, model good looks and a whole package. I slowed the roll in the bedroom only to realize a week or two later that's all they wanted.

It changed me. 2 years of chronic online dating has made me go no holds barred and I am relentless in my endeavors to the point where the insecure women get chewed up.

Edited by Boyst62

Rules for online dating:

3) Do not get hung up on one woman, date multiple women. Ideally have 4-5 going at any one time. Online women arenotoruous for just dropping off the face of the earth unexpectedly, don't assume just because you have gone on a few dates and are intimate with her that necessarily means anything...it might but it might not...always maintain options to avoid desperate behaviour...

yep.

I've fallen victim to the whole they're not really looking to get laid and they're an amazing woman with a great job, model good looks and a whole package. I slowed the roll in the bedroom only to realize a week or two later that's all they wanted.

It changed me. 2 years of chronic online dating has made me go no holds barred and I am relentless in my endeavors to the point where the insecure women get chewed up.

Sweet Jesus, there's two of them.

Sweet Jesus, there's two of them.

Don't hate the player...hate the game.

Two of what? Guys that know what works and actively go for what they want with no apologies?

As if wanting to have sex with a woman is something to be ashamed of and believing that you have to try and trick a woman into having sex...as if they don't want it just as much or more than the guy does?

C'mon man...please.

No longer in that scene since I'm married but I'll guarantee I could go on today and have no issues getting what I needed by next Sunday.

Stop being ashamed of your sexuality, embrace it.

Why do you think feminists are so angry and hateful of the world? They simultaneously try and make men beta followers to their every whim and get lawmakers who are chumps themselves to get behind their movement all the while being angry the men are allowing it and not leading the way they are supposed to and being fueled by testosterone with 0 cares given.

No different than a guy who does anything a woman wants thinking it will get them somewhere only to get dumped because they are no challenge and a pushover they have no respect for.

yep.

Of course because women are very socially aware of being viewed as "sluts", especially by other women in their social circle...however, if you give them a little comfort and assure them it's OK and nobody will find out...a whole different side can appear from that sweet, little innocent girl she portrays...

Edited by Just Jack

Two of what? Guys that know what works and actively go for what they want with no apologies?

As if wanting to have sex with a woman is something to be ashamed of and believing that you have to try and trick a woman into having sex...as if they don't want it just as much or more than the guy does?

C'mon man...please.

No longer in that scene since I'm married but I'll guarantee I could go on today and have no issues getting what I needed by next Sunday.

I was just kidding, man.

C'mon man...please.

Why do you think feminists are so angry and hateful of the world? They simultaneously try and make men beta followers to their every whim and get lawmakers who are chumps themselves to get behind their movement all the while being angry the men are allowing it and not leading the way they are supposed to and being fueled by testosterone with 0 cares given.

No different than a guy who does anything a woman wants thinking it will get them somewhere only to get dumped because they are no challenge and a pushover they have no respect for.

next Sunday? Hahaha.

I could have a date by 4pm

next Sunday? Hahaha.

I could have a date by 4pm

Not a date...I'm talking about banging. I've always had better luck escalating to a certain point and waiting for date 2 than cashing in completely on date 1, but it has happened...

Not a date...I'm talking about banging. I've always had better luck escalating to a certain point and waiting for date 2 than cashing in completely on date 1, but it has happened...

a date to me is taking them home.

4pm??? It's only 1:30. You need some help??

I have to check my bee hives and Katie or whoever else may come over for the "farm tour"