a diatribe against the bills

A new regime has been inaugurated at one Bills drive. I have been a Bills fan since 1969 but no more. I lived through Kay Stephenson and Dan Daragh. I actually missed the Daryl Lamonica trade. But history repeats itself as usual. The mad bomber went to Oakland and did not dissapoint. So lets think of what has transpired.

New ownership gets easily enamored with rex Ryan. We had a really good defense so they hire a defensive coach?????? Rex cannot manage the Bills defense but actually picks a good offensive coordinator Greg Roman who's only problem is that he loves miniscule details and cannot see the forest through the trees. He gets fired. Anthony Lynn comes in. Surprise, surprise he is actually better than Roman. He works the offense to Tyrod Taylors strenghths. Result great offense horribe Defense. Where are you Jim Shwartz and the wide nine when we needed you most,,,,,,,,, in Philedelphia..

He was fired by Rex. Do you see a pattern developing here?

Well I skipped the Marrone quiting on the Bills because he didnt agree with Whaley about the 53 man roster and being saddled with EJ Manuel. But then again he hired Nataniel Hackett as an offensive coordinator Daffy Duck would heave been better. Seriously a cartoon would have been a better offensive coordinator and they are only two dimesional. And whaley did get Orten for Doug but who knew, Orten had political aspirations and quit on the Bills. Run for congress Kyle. You are a real example of fortitude.

So ownership makes an astute desicion and hires a defensive minded coach. A god fearing wrestler who is a stickler for details and can take down most fans with a double nelson in less than the time to say hut hut. A man who meaasures the distance of the phone from the draft table so no time is lost when making a trade, A man who picks a Peterman over Chad Kelly. A man who trades a Cardale Jones to the Chargers. A man who who hires Rick Dennison as offensive coordinator. COME BACK REX. You can beat me up in a bar,,,, as long as you dont hire your brother ever again.

We are going back to the era of Greg Williams, Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey. All really good guys, God fearing men but not winners.

WHY WOULD YOU NOT DRAFT CHAD KELLY AND TRADE CARDALE JONES BEFORE CAMP??????????????

I LOVE threads like this. Haven't even posted in ober a month but had to sign in for this one.

I find it interesting that the fact that this was posted by OP, in itself contradicts the premise.

If you were really done you wouldn't even bother posting.

I am not even going to touch the fact that someone >48 years old is petty enough to lose it over Chad freaking Kelly. He will truly be the second coming.....

....of Tebow. But without the high character.

You could have said that in the cardale thread. You want to quit being a fan because of that trade. You're telling me that is the straw that broke the camels back? Now that is !@#$ing funny. lol

2nd funniest post tonight!

NO jumping back in. You're done. Lol.

Best part is you are only 25 years old?

Edited by mead107