The Tyrod Taylor Question

Defense averaged 33 points given up against the playoff teams. offense averaged 25 points against the playoff teams. Offense didn't turn the ball over. The defense only had 18 take aways. Not enough. And yet the team still ended up plus six due to the low turnover output of the offense. for the 1000th time, the offense in the passing game needs to be better, but the defense was the biggest problem in 2016.

You don't need to tell me the 1000th time, I never said the defense wasn't the worst unit.

18 turnovers isn't enough? Seattle had 19 and Houston had 17...both good defenses.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. for the 1000th time, the offense in the passing game needs to be better, but the defense was the biggest problem in 2016.

5 playoff teams gave up more yards than the Bills

4 playoff teams gave up more points than the Bills

The Falcons and Raiders were worse in both categories

He certainly focuses on Tyrod. When did he last post in a non-Tyrod thread?

Big all around homer, but I also focus on the QB in discussions because for one he's the most important player and two the most interesting.

Over the years I have learned to moderate my post numbers to avoid becoming to excessive. Many of the more football savvy posters frequenting the board on a daily basis get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

I think trantsplant does a decent job finding new material to talk about. ( IMO )

TT is a big reason why the running game works so well. He has to be accounted for on every play.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/1/16075296/rooting-for-tyrod-taylor-to-fail

"Elsewhere on the site someone commented, essentially, that there is a contingent of Buffalo Bills fans who want to see Tyrod Taylor fail. This is kind of a head scratcher for me in that Taylor failing means that the Bills also fail. I've seen enough failure out of the Bills to be unwilling to see them fail in order to move on from a player or coach."

Nonsense.

McCoy was a stud with a proven track record before he arrived here.

To suggest a scrambling QB opens things up more as opposed to a QB that can get defenders out of the box and away from the line of scrimmage due to concerns about him picking you apart downfield is ridiculous.

This offense would be much more potent and dangerous, as well as better in crunch time if we had a better passer of the football.

Did you watch any Tampa games last year ? I don't see what's so bold about it.

Have you explained the difference between Kaepernick and Taylor yet ?

Running from commonsenses bet is odd, you've posted 56,000 words on the virtues of Taylor but won't stand behind him in a free bet vs Mike Glennon.

That's a whole lot of passive aggressive fluff.

You stll don't get my position on Taylor and it's a serious head scratcher considering I've explained it time and time again.

I don't make serious predictions about the future because, as I just said in a recent post, I have no idea what the future will bring. I have my own thoughts. I have my hopes. Sometimes they align, sometimes they don't. I made one ever on a message board and it was after the draft here actually with another poster who bet me that Taylor would not be starting in week one because he would lose the QB competition to Peterman.

That was one I put money on and I am confident in. I'm probably not going to make the other poster pay up because I think it was kind of a weird bet, but I put it out there anyway because I think that one's obvious.

What will happen in-season is not.

You're really just trolling me at this point.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

this is the best root beer. I usually buy A&W because it's cheaper. I can get a 12 pack for like $3.50.

A 6 pack of IBC is around $5.00 at my grocery store.

it is an excellent root beer. there are more popular brands out there but for a buck and a half at the corner store, it is the tastiest by far.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

What seems to be you infatuation about Tyrods 2015 season? Why not 2016? or 2015 and 2016 combined?

I know because 2015 was a better year for Tyrod and it fits your agenda better! Got it! :thumbsup:

No.

That was the conversation you jumped into the middle or end of.

Super annoying when people who jump into the end or middle of a conversation think it's their right to change the conversation completely.

tplant likes to focus on one thing at times and not the whole picture. To each his own.

Yes, sometimes this is exactly what I like to do, especially if one thing, and not the whole picture, is where the conversation began

Good question to ask.

@BuffRumblings

Are you rooting for Tyrod to fail just so the #Bills will move on from him?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/1/16075296/rooting-for-tyrod-taylor-to-fail

I think the answer would be a resounding "YES!!!" for a select few in this very thread.

He certainly focuses on Tyrod. When did he last post in a non-Tyrod thread?

Do I need to?

I'm not interested in talking about the punter training camp competition or who our next kick returner is going to be.

I've made it very clear that QB is really the only position I'm interested in talking about. And Tyrod Taylor is our QB 0:)