Least funny comedian/comedic actor

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be kidding with both of these.

What?! I find Tosh's humor to be immensely brash, but also witty and hilarious. I like how he's not afraid to ruffle feathers and over-step boundaries.

My thoughts exactly, he does not care what color you are. If you do something stupid or ridiculous he will not hold back.

Chevy Chase. I liked the Griswold movies he made but everything else was just unfunny.

You should be banned for this.

Not from this site.

Mexicans should build a wall around you.

Chevy Chase. I liked the Griswold movies he made but everything else was just unfunny.

Larry David. Just overrated

Kevin James

Everything in this post, with the exception of Kevin James, is pure rubbish, IMO. Ever seen Caddyshack, Fletch, or Christmas Vacation? Larry David overrated? Wow.

Everything in this post, with the exception of Kevin James, is pure rubbish, IMO. Ever seen Caddyshack, Fletch, or Christmas Vacation? Larry David overrated? Wow.

Sticks, differences aside at least we agree! AF on something

That is blasphemous!! Larry David is a genius!!

Yawn. He is ok but a one trick pony. The scene doesn't even make sense from shot to shot. Bad lemonade turns into too small a quantity.

He writes some funny stuff for sure but his acting is bad and the schtick is repetitive. Change the kids for a car wash attendant and the lemonade for a car wash and voila yet another Larry David scene.

That is blasphemous!! Larry David is a genius!!

Agreed. With all the crappy comedians out there, some came up with Mitch Hedberg,Larry David, Chevy Chase. Who next? George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Richard Pryor sucked too?

this place is full of people that act contrarian as a badge of honor and like to be "that guy". It's almost hipster like.

Agreed. With all the crappy comedians out there, some came up with Mitch Hedberg,Larry David, Chevy Chase. Who next? George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Richard Pryor sucked too?

I think we're talking current here. Chevy chase WAS funny, isn't any more.