Bernie Sanders ...

Like I said with Trump, let's not rush to judgment on Bernie Sanders until the investigation is over. People tend to jump to the conclusion that people are guilty just because they're being investigated.

The **** I'm guilty of, by that "he's being investigated" standard, would include at least two rapes...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said with Trump, let's not rush to judgment on Bernie Sanders until the investigation is over. People tend to jump to the conclusion that people are guilty just because they're being investigated.

I agree. I can tell by looking at Bernie and his wife that they simply cannot not handle money. It could very well be the case that she frittered that money away and bankrupted the college out of being a doofus, not out of being a conspirator.

I agree. I can tell by looking at Bernie and his wife that they simply cannot not handle money. It could very well be the case that she frittered that money away and bankrupted the college out of being a doofus, not out of being a conspirator.

Being too stupid to know it's a crime seems to be a common Democratic alibi.

It's always a good first step to be cautious and not follow the gathering mob in a rush to judgement. But that's not what happens so much these days of 24/7 news and the Intarwebs.

I doubt that Bernie's involvement is very deep except that he used his position and station to back the plan his wife apparently hatched to solicit money for the school and then didn't execute the plan. Whether she's criminally libel is up for the courts to decide. Probably to Bernie, it was just another case of using other people's money for a good cause that he could believe in. Pretty pathetic actually, but that's probably his mindset around the scheme.

So it appears at best they were financially inept in their decision making, at worst they are corrupt.

Why should it matter? Their heart was in the right place.

Why should it matter? Their heart was in the right place.

And there it is. No matter what the outcome this is the argument that will always hold in a significant if not majority of the public's view on how government should always be run.