Santa Clarita road rage. Motorcyclist kicks car - rides off

Feel bad for the guy in the white SUV. Only one hurt and had nothing to do with it. The other two guys are just insane. Not a big deal but this is in Santa Clarita (north of LA) and not Santa Clara just south of SF.

Edited by Dante

Did biker really cause it, the chain reaction that is? Yes, they kicked the car, but car didn't have to swerve left. Seems car went on the half-azzed offensive after being kicked, that is where it all went horribly wrong.

They should have just finished the bike off. Instead, it looks like car laid up short and then got nervous they were actually going to dump, kill the biker.

He kicked him, either dump the bike or dont. Like using a weapon. Don't even go there if you if not prepared to use it.

Unless that swerve left was a surprise reaction to having another vehicle show up on left. Never jerk the wheel especially in an underperforming car.

Not a lawyer, but I was in a jailhouse before... Driver would be wise to say he didn't see bike and jerking the wheel was a reflex reaction to avoid more contact. Not sure that will sell, the car jerked left. Traffic on other side defense.

Biker got lucky... Car didn't really want to kill them.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I saw this covered on the news this morning. What that clip doesn't show was them jawing with each other for miles before that incident. Someone made an illegal lane change, the news didn't say who, but to me it seems like the nissan driver was the aggressor to the guy on the motorcycle. I would charge the Nissan driver and not the motorcycle driver. He probably just kicked the car to tell the guy to back off. The Nissan driver over reacted.

I saw this covered on the news this morning. What that clip doesn't show was them jawing with each other for miles before that incident. Someone made an illegal lane change, the news didn't say who, but to me it seems like the nissan driver was the aggressor to the guy on the motorcycle. I would charge the Nissan driver and not the motorcycle driver. He probably just kicked the car to tell the guy to back off. The Nissan driver over reacted.

I'd charge them both for being !@#$ing idiots.

I saw this covered on the news this morning. What that clip doesn't show was them jawing with each other for miles before that incident.

If that's true they are both idiots who got what they deserved. And they should both be charged.

i would have chased that motorcycle down to get his license plate

i chased someone having trash fly out of their pickup a few weeks ago on my polaris ranger. dude thought he could go faster than me. my ranger will do 85...

I'll bet it got noisy at the hospital with Celino & Barnes type ambulance chasers vying for the business of the guy in the truck that rolled, they could go after both of those morons.

celino and barnes actually serves california! jim was mentioning it. they have legal representation in north carolina, as well!

Edited by Boyst62

i would have chased that motorcycle down to get his license plate

i chased someone having trash fly out of their pickup a few weeks ago on my polaris ranger. dude thought he could go faster than me. my ranger will do 85...

celino and barnes actually serves california! jim was mentioning it. they have legal representation in north carolina, as well!

I don't think you will catch a motorcycle in your Polaris Ranger and see the dinky little plate. One has to navigate through the wreck, that's all the head start the bike needs. And any car on that expressway probably won't be able to keep up either with the acceleration of the bike... Even the light weight Polaris quad. To quote Hawk Harrelson of the Sox: "He gone!"

And yes, both are wrong. But, why are people so indignant? Just deal with crap like this. CYA. You want people now all of a sudden thinking about the safety of the group? LoL... We are too far gone for that.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I don't think you will catch a motorcycle in your Polaris Ranger and see the dinky little plate. One has to navigate through the wreck, that's all the head start the bike needs. And any car on that expressway probably won't be able to keep up either with the acceleration of the bike... Even the light weight Polaris quad. To quote Hawk Harrelson of the Sox: "He gone!"

And yes, both are wrong. But, why are people so indignant? Just deal with crap like this. CYA. You want people now all of a sudden thinking about the safety of the group? LoL... We are too far gone for that.

well if i was in my 350 and he came flying by i'd make a pancake of his dumbass. i didn't see him coming.