Santa Clarita road rage. Motorcyclist kicks car - rides off

well if i was in my 350 and he came flying by i'd make a pancake of his dumbass. i didn't see him coming.

I wouldn't blame you. Just another dead douchebag. Should reap what he sows.

But he's gone, probably not on that bike or route anymore. Easy to park a bike. Just as long as nobody got that minuscule plate #.

Move on, he's the big winner if he never gets caught, rest are the bigger losers. That's how people think right? Why should he come forward if he can't be identified?

I wouldn't blame you. Just another dead douchebag. Should reap what he sows.

But he's gone, probably not on that bike or route anymore. Easy to park a bike. Just as long as nobody got that minuscule plate #.

Move on, he's the big winner if he never gets caught, rest are the bigger losers. That's how people think right? Why should he come forward if he can't be identified?

there are enough snitches and bitches in california along with big brother cameras that he'll be found.

i would have chased that motorcycle down to get his license plate

i chased someone having trash fly out of their pickup a few weeks ago on my polaris ranger. dude thought he could go faster than me. my ranger will do 85...

celino and barnes actually serves california! jim was mentioning it. they have legal representation in north carolina, as well!

J Boy that is called road rage and craziness. You chased someone because some trash flew out of the bed of their pickup? What if they have a shotgun and shoot at you for being aggressive towards them? What if they chase you back home and burn your house down? You don't know what crazy animal is behind the wheel of a vehicle!! Just let it go Jboy!

J Boy that is called road rage and craziness. You chased someone because some trash flew out of the bed of their pickup? What if they have a shotgun and shoot at you for being aggressive towards them? What if they chase you back home and burn your house down? You don't know what crazy animal is behind the wheel of a vehicle!! Just let it go Jboy!

because I hate dumbasses littering. I got the plate number. Followed him to the landfill and told the atrendent he did not have his load properly secured. He then had to return and pick up his stuff.

And, if he had a shotgun or whatever that's great I'd have still beat his ass

I was @ work mowing in a remote part, across the river... Years ago. Saw a big ass dump truck pull up and drop a load of garbage. I wasn't as crazy as Boyst, but I lightly jogged in my jeans and steel toed boats as best as I could... To get a closer look of truck and company of the "fly dumper" as they sped away.

No worries. I later found out that they were working for the city of Chicago. Taking garbage from one part of city and fly dumping it (obviously not @ the dump they should have went to) in some other part. LoL... I betcha this vicious circle played around and around. Shaking my head.

The area is now a "restored" prarire.

Oh voy!

Chicago has wealth redistribution and Chicago has garbage redistribution!

because I hate dumbasses littering. I got the plate number. Followed him to the landfill and told the atrendent he did not have his load properly secured. He then had to return and pick up his stuff.

And, if he had a shotgun or whatever that's great I'd have still beat his ass

Maybe that works in the Carolina's, but that will flat out get you killed here in So. Cal.

I've had a couple of motorcyclists bang the side of my car when driving by in 40 mph traffic. It scares the crap out of you.

The phuckers need to be banned from (1) driving HOV and (2) from driving between vehicles at any speed.

They abuse the crap out of it here and nothing would make me happier than making the adhere to the same rules of cars/trucks/etc.

riiiiiigggght

you don't know me real well, johnny boy. i'm more stupid than i am smart. and if you're gonna be stupid you better be tough.

i'm not one of your organic huffy puffy organic sissy cali boys, buddy.

you don't know me real well, johnny boy. i'm more stupid than i am smart. and if you're gonna be stupid you better be tough.

i'm not one of your organic huffy puffy organic sissy cali boys, buddy.

Boyst....in all seriousness

I like you...i really hope you never stare down the barrel of a shotgun and challenge it

People that drive on my roads are nuts.....and would take you down without a second thought about it with a bullett and call it self defense.

i wish you long life and more smarts

I like you...i really hope you never stare down the barrel of a shotgun and challenge it

People that drive on my roads are nuts.....and would take you down without a second thought about it with a bullett and call it self defense.

i don't do it without an idea that i'm ok. this wasn't a redneck truck. this was a simple dumbass in a truck

i've done far more stupid and dumb. a road was closed that goes along my farm and someone decided to they wanted to go through it vs the detour around it which takes 5 minutes. i was in my s10 and i just got out and stood there and they had to back up 2 miles to turn around.

another time i was with a girl i was dating who went to get her concealed after we first noticed a random vehicle in my pasture. i called the police - as i did when we were returned to men walked out of the bushes, one adjusting his pants. according to them they were looking for catfish in the creek below.

calling people names and yelling at them for smoking while fueling up.

etc

I've had a couple of motorcyclists bang the side of my car when driving by in 40 mph traffic. It scares the crap out of you.

The phuckers need to be banned from (1) driving HOV and (2) from driving between vehicles at any speed.

They abuse the crap out of it here and nothing would make me happier than making the adhere to the same rules of cars/trucks/etc.

Whoa, that would scare me as well. I used to drive a motorcycle, might again, a friend is trying to sell me his Harley, I'll buy it if I can get the price down, but I digress , I think motorcycles in HOV lanes are OK as long as they behave like a normal car. I'm with you, motorcycles shouldn't be allowed to lane split. It's dangerous for everybody, I never did lane split when I rode a motorcycle, never liked the concept of doing it. It's a throw back from the days when motorcycles were only air cooled and they needed to keep moving to avoid overheating. Motorcycles all have cooling systems now so lane splitting is really un-necessary at this point.

i don't do it without an idea that i'm ok. this wasn't a redneck truck. this was a simple dumbass in a truck

i've done far more stupid and dumb. a road was closed that goes along my farm and someone decided to they wanted to go through it vs the detour around it which takes 5 minutes. i was in my s10 and i just got out and stood there and they had to back up 2 miles to turn around.

Not so bad

another time i was with a girl i was dating who went to get her concealed after we first noticed a random vehicle in my pasture. i called the police - as i did when we were returned to men walked out of the bushes, one adjusting his pants. according to them they were looking for catfish in the creek below.

Sounds sketchy as hell, trespassing on your land and gay sex in the bushes?

This more often than not would result in a fist fight, knife fight or a gun battle at the pump. I can just see the exchange now, you call someone a name and expletive for smoking while fueling (I agree it is a stupid thing to do) Dumbass responds with a mind your own f-in business f-er, depending on how you respond it is on.

etc

Your a hard ass Jboy!

etc

That drives me crazy! Smoking and fueling. I just drive away. I don't care if they blow up... Just don't let me be around.

Same with stupity on boats @ work. Take it somewhere else!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois