New data shows Tyrod/the offense was better than you thought

I love how you say crusade to me when you see in Tyrod thread after Tyrod thread the same 2 or 3 crusading the same old Tyrod talk. He has been hashed out in a million threads on BBMB and the same few continued the crusade over here.

Hey man we get it you guys love who we have but the constant pushing of him is very tiresome. Let this thread die off and please don't crusade another love fest thread until Tyrod does more then his has the last two seasons. I don't have a crusade I post a option on these threads every once in a while when I see a thread once again out of control in a crusade to try to push more fans into the Tyrod is franchise worthy category. Hey man I have said countless times I wish him luck but truth is I don't think even luck can get him to finish a full season that gets us to the playoffs, it's because he is not good enough in my opinion. Count how many times I crusade on this or other threads and you will see maybe 3 or 4 posts while these few like yourself have been posting thousands of times fighting with posters that disagree in 100s of Tyrod threads.

I'm a season ticket holder and have been for many many seasons, I support the team I just want better from my team not the same old glossed over glasses that our QB is better then what we all see with our own eyes.

This team needs a real QB not some other teams backup wishing for that one mircle season, we have seen that long enough with multiple staffs. What this team needs a true franchise worthy QB until that happens that koolaid is sugarless colored water.

Show me better (and how we get that)

(college qbs dont count because you have NO idea how they are gonna perform on the pro level)

I will wait season ticket holder

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way....I am not saying that TT is a more talented qb then Cam Newton especially physically. Only that there are certain intangibles to the postiion that I feel TT has over Cam that cannnot be discounted.

Stick to your guns, John. Cam is one of the most overrated players in the NFL (career completion percentage under 60%), and Tyrod very clearly outplayed him in 2016. On top of that, Tyrod is a strong leader and a good guy, while Cam is a punk.

Show me better (and how we get that)

(college qbs dont count because you have NO idea how they are gonna perform on the pro level)

I will wait season ticket holder

I'm not here to debate it's been done in the million other threads I just wish you few would just stop with these threads, in my option they are counter productive and won't push more to think he is better.

Tyrod himself has to prove he is better not you few in these countless threads just like Im not one to prove he isnt. Stats lie, Tyrod is who he is, not good enough and that is my opinion just like you few have your opinion, sadly you few just keep pounding in page after page he is more then what he is. Let's see what he does this season enough with this thread.

I love how you say crusade to me when you see in Tyrod thread after Tyrod thread the same 2 or 3 crusading the same old Tyrod talk. He has been hashed out in a million threads on BBMB and the same few continued the crusade over here.

Hey man we get it you guys love who we have but the constant pushing of him is very tiresome. Let this thread die off and please don't crusade another love fest thread until Tyrod does more then his has the last two seasons. I don't have a crusade I post a option on these threads every once in a while when I see a thread once again out of control in a crusade to try to push more fans into the Tyrod is franchise worthy category. Hey man I have said countless times I wish him luck but truth is I don't think even luck can get him to finish a full season that gets us to the playoffs, it's because he is not good enough in my opinion. Count how many times I crusade on this or other threads and you will see maybe 3 or 4 posts while these few like yourself have been posting thousands of times fighting with posters that disagree in 100s of Tyrod threads.

I'm a season ticket holder and have been for many many seasons, I support the team I just want better from my team not the same old glossed over glasses that our QB is better then what we all see with our own eyes.

This team needs a real QB not some other teams backup wishing for that one mircle season, we have seen that long enough with multiple staffs. What this team needs a true franchise worthy QB until that happens that koolaid is sugarless colored water that has no flavor unless it's the off season when crusaders like yourself throw in artificial sweeteners.

love who we have?

love fest?

why don't you take that kind of nonsense back to the sandbox.

no, I just support the buffalo bills, he is part of the team, that simple really but you seem to want to make it out as some kind of love affair, which is really ridiculous.

GO BILLS!!!!

I'm not here to debate it's been done in the million other threads I just wish you few would just stop with these threads, in my option they are counter productive and won't push more to think he is better.

Tyrod himself has to prove he is better not you few in these countless threads just like Im not one to prove he isnt. Stats lie, Tyrod is who he is, not good enough and that is my opinion just like you few have your opinion, sadly you few just keep pounding in page after page he is more then what he is. Let's see what he does this season enough with this thread.

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion sir.....however bitching for the sake of bitching carries little weight

no one gets more bent out of shape about taylor than you. good lord.

Edited by teef

I think TT is very hard to judge across the board because he is what each person sees in his mind.

Unlike someone like Brady or Rodgers or even Big Ben, that you can rank because of their sheer numbers and what they have accomplished - TT is not that way. His numbers are all over the board and the things he has done are all over the place - so therefore he creates a lot of controversy and divided opinions. He doesn't throw ints, but his passing totals are so much lower than everyone else and what he was asked to do was not the same caliber as a true elite QB.

It is really all about what you see. Where I see him and where some others see him may be close or may be far apart, but they are only our own opinions. He has time to change all of our opinions and become a Big Ben or even a Flacco or he can become the next Fitzpatrick and just be a 3rd tier starter filling in while we wait for the next guy.

Until either of those days come everything else is just opinion.

The NFL has evolved over the years and the QB position has evolved along with it. Holding the lowest wonderlic score in the league Tyrod Taylor is attempting to turn back the hands of time. At '6 1" the traditional pocket QB functioning produces inadequate field of vision adding more obstacles to overcome. Myself personally, Tyrod Taylor is one of the most gifted athletes in the league in my humble opinion.

with a big up hill battle underway in Taylors quest for greatness...

...I'm a Billiever...

The NFL has evolved over the years and the QB position has evolved along with it. Holding the lowest wonderlic score in the league Tyrod Taylor is attempting to turn back the hands of time. At '6 1" the traditional pocket QB functioning produces inadequate field of vision adding more obstacles to overcome. Myself personally, Tyrod Taylor is one of the most gifted athletes in the league in my humble opinion.

with a big up hill battle underway in Taylors quest for greatness...

...I'm a Billiever...

Gifted athletes don't always translate into gifted NFL QBs. Tyrod Taylor's biggest obstacle is his lack of talent.

Great guy. Gifted athlete. Fantastic work ethic. He just isn't very good at being a QB at this level. It happens more times than not.

oh come on now I could name 2 or 3

i honestly don't think i could. he doesn't post much about it anymore, but i guarantee any post he does create is angry towards tyrod. don't get me wrong...i think the bills need an upgrade at qb too, but the way some people talk about him, you would think tyrod is missing his arms.

i honestly don't think i could. he doesn't post much about it anymore, but i guarantee any post he does create is angry towards tyrod. don't get me wrong...i think the bills need an upgrade at qb too, but the way some people talk about him, you would think tyrod is missing his arms.

i'm with ya. im all for keeping the qb search rolling even though i think his play has been plenty to get into the tournament if he had a defense that showed up CONSISTENTLY. But my favorite is the "running back playing QB" line.... PUH-leasssee... somebody find me a halfback that could play a full season and finish with a top 10 qb rating. i get that some say it in jest and to get a rise, but i actually think some people believe it and anyone that says it looks like an idiot.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

By the way....I am not saying that TT is a more talented qb then Cam Newton especially physically. Only that there are certain intangibles to the postiion that I feel TT has over Cam that cannnot be discounted.

Would you take Newton over TT for the 2017 season ? Straight up.....I like TT but I would take Cam without hesitation....He is a better QB IMHO....His ceiling seems higher than TT's....

Gifted athletes don't always translate into gifted NFL QBs. Tyrod Taylor's biggest obstacle is his lack of talent.

Great guy. Gifted athlete. Fantastic work ethic. He just isn't very good at being a QB at this level. It happens more times than not.

Didn't he finish in the top ten in QB rating for 2016?

Would you take Newton over TT for the 2017 season ? Straight up.....I like TT but I would take Cam without hesitation....He is a better QB IMHO....His ceiling seems higher than TT's....

Newton, of course, but the pressure is on him this season too. That SB moment may haunt him throughout his career.

jeffsmagic (in the penalty box) and crusader, I mean crusher

Didn't he finish in the top ten in QB rating for 2016?

Newton, of course, but the pressure is on him this season too. That SB moment may haunt him throughout his career.

For not being very good it seems outside of the bills own fans they dont seem to agree

2 time pro bowler

ESPN top free agent aquisition in his first year here

Other then passing yards.....other stats show that he doesnt suck (and passing yards frankly is a useless stat)

Does this mean he is a franchise qb? or even a top 15 qb? i say they do not.....however there is a wide margin between "servicable middle ranked qb" and "suck"

Just saying.....with all due respect and just my own opinion.

For not being very good it seems outside of the bills own fans they dont seem to agree

2 time pro bowler ***

Other then passing yards.....other stats show that he doesnt suck (and passing yards frankly is a useless stat)

Does this mean he is a franchise qb? or even a top 15 qb? i say they do not.....however there is a wide margin between "servicable middle ranked qb" and "suck"

*** 2nd and 3rd Alternate Pro Bowler.

From what I heard his first appearance left a lot to be desired.

on come the hater comments

like you said

Just saying..

2 time pro bowler

Like we've said before, TT is good enough to make a playoff run with if he has the supporting cast. Nothing wrong with that. A question for those who think he is terrible-do they want and Elite/HOF QB and a bad team around him? Of course not. Then why is it this crime that TT needs good players around him.

*** 2nd and 3rd Alternate Pro Bowler.

From what I heard his first appearance left a lot to be desired.

on come the hater comments

like you said

Just saying..

Carr's first appearance in the pro bowl left a lot to be desired as well......nobody is saying that he sucks

Im not slammin you just saying that it is the appt not the play during the pro bowl itself

Carr's first appearance in the pro bowl left a lot to be desired as well......nobody is saying that he sucks

Im not slammin you just saying that it is the appt not the play during the pro bowl itself

My post before is why I have Shady on my ignore list, and should probably put a couple of others there as well. They should take the season off, is my advice.

no prob JfH. From you I take no umbrage.

I stopped watching the Pro Bowl a long time ago. When the guys wussied out claiming they had a boo boo and couldn't play.

How many 1st choice selectees actually attend the PB?

Cam really stunk the place up with his 1st appearance.

Kid turned out to be pretty good...

Edited by Figster

This is getting laughable: not only are we using a Pro Bowl appearance to argue Taylor's worth, but we're comparing a bad first Pro Bowl performance to other good quarterbacks' bad first Pro Bowls in order to...what exactly?

These arguments are really terrible.

This is getting laughable: not only are we using a Pro Bowl appearance to argue Taylor's worth, but we're comparing a bad first Pro Bowl performance to other good quarterbacks' bad first Pro Bowls in order to...what exactly?

mr intellect has spoken, time to close the thread/discussion.

Like I said, feel free to not watch the Bills this season. Your choice if you feel we have the worst QB on the planet.

John, it's an exhibition game.

Playing in it = nothing

Playing well in it = nothing

Playing poorly in it = nothing

Being invited to it = nothing

The game itself is more exhibition then competition and getting recognized by your peers is what really matters in my humble opinion.

Anger?

I don't see any anger in my post at all, I also stated I wish him luck this season. I do see that I posted my opinion and I did post how I'm not in favor of these threads being repeated over and over again but sorry man no anger. If anything I see anger from others posting on my opinion because these few don't like any type of negative on Tyrod which is why these Tyrod threads are so worthless.

Oh teef I used to have such respect for your post, I enjoyed them and always respected your comments but oh how times have changed, your in with a bad crowd and it's showing.

Anger?

I don't see any anger in my post at all, I also stated I wish him luck this season. I do see that I posted my opinion and I did post how I'm not in favor of these threads being repeated over and over again but sorry man no anger. If anything I see anger from others posting on my opinion because these few don't like any type of negative on Tyrod which is why these Tyrod threads are so worthless.

Oh teef I used to have such respect for your post, I enjoyed them and always respected your comments but oh how times have changed, your in with a bad crowd and it's showing.

Bad teef?

Anger?

it's the leather jacket and the cigarettes, isn't it?

Like I said, feel free to not watch the Bills this season. Your choice if you feel we have the worst QB on the planet.

I like to watch the defense play, can I just watch the defense and take the offense off this year?

I'll watch bowling when Taylor and the offense take the field then I'll turn the game back on after the 3&out and watch the defense.

Breaking news, Taylor was Tebowing at a railroad crossing and lost his arms. Expectations are still the same for the quick footed armless QB.

Once again I ask sir.....you asked for discussion.....discussion was provided to you....yet you choose not to engage.

Engage or be gone...stop acting like your too good to respond

ROTFLMAO

my god that was funny.

Funny that, his advice...

No one said he has to read or reply to posts he doesn't like

I like to watch the defense play, can I just watch the defense and take the offense off this year?
I'll watch bowling when Taylor and the offense take the field then I'll turn the game back on after the 3&out and watch the defense.
Breaking news, Taylor was Tebowing at a railroad crossing and lost his arms. Expectations are still the same for the quick footed armless QB.

Picture in Picture on my DTV Genie

I'll make good use of it

You liked watching last year's defense play?

You sir are into pain

You like defense and have no blame for them in 2016. I see.