New data shows Tyrod/the offense was better than you thought

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For gungy and Kirby you guys must be blind because I have seen all of Buffalo's games the passed 2 years. Taylor has been the problem against good teams. As far as couches backing him. They backed Johnson, losman, Fitzy and now Taylor. Wow good job of evaluating talent. We let go off Alonzo, Hogan, Bradam now Jones will go becomes a star while it will be late when Taylor chokes. 17 and counting that's to the geniuses. That is why there is only one Parcels and one Jimmy Johnson.

Their are alternatives that is why you Jones was drafted. To get his shot. If it means Taylor getting hurt we'll be it. He is not good anyways IMO.

For gungy and Kirby you guys must be blind because I have seen all of Buffalo's games the passed 2 years. Taylor has been the problem against good teams. As far as couches backing him. They backed Johnson, losman, Fitzy and now Taylor. Wow good job of evaluating talent. We let go off Alonzo, Hogan, Bradam now Jones will go becomes a star while it will be late when Taylor chokes. 17 and counting that's to the geniuses. That is why there is only one Parcels and one Jimmy Johnson.

Their are alternatives that is why you Jones was drafted. To get his shot. If it means Taylor getting hurt we'll be it. He is not good anyways IMO.

Your entitled to your opinion

I will be saying "facial" to people that think like you. I told you... We will see the pressure is on TT. I love it when there is no excuses. When you're good you're good. 4 years as a backup 2 as starters. But now he'll be good this year.

We could have won a few more games if he was clutch in the 4th. All he has is a deep ball. He can't hit a 5 yard out. Pittsburgh game. Ring a bell.

His stats were against sorry teams. If you rush for 0 one game then 200 in another yeah you averaged 100 yards a game. He finally threw his 300 yard game. He is not a Russel Wilson.

Exhibit A

Not painting everyone with the same two brushes, but reading this thread and the many others like it, a few things are apparent for the most part:

Pro-Tyrod fans: detailed, reasoned posts with actual data and intelligent discourse

Anti-Tyrod fans: short posts with spelling mistakes full of "count the rings, bro" counterarguments

Tyrod is good. And seriously underrated among his own fan base. This team has gone so long with monkey turds behind center that it's hard for some to recognize competence.

Yes.

We are gonna let a good player walk without giving him a fair shot. Taylor might be a good person but this is business. CJ is a better football player.We'll see. Cardale will prevail if the shot is there. This reminds me of Flutie and Doug Johnson era. They gave Johnson every opportunity no what.

cardale is better than tyrod right now? Man.....you're crazy

I like Cardale as much most people here but the gap between Tyrod and Cardale (or any QB on the roster) is massive. Cardale has a chance IMO but he's not close to there. He needs to take a step in camp though or he won't mke it to the season on the Bills roster. Someone will take a chance on him though.

Arians has his name written all over it imo.

Why is it open comp? There is a reason that after two years the job is not really solidified. There are a lot if questions because he has not deliver in clutch time yet. 2 years as a starter. Once again we will let CJ walk like the rest of them. I don't even know why even draft the man.

Why is it open comp? There is a reason that after two years the job is not really solidified. There are a lot if questions because he has not deliver in clutch time yet. 2 years as a starter. Once again we will let CJ walk like the rest of them. I don't even know why even draft the man.

The people that drafted him are no longer part of our organization.

And again, speaking in absolutes that are already false only makes your argument look weaker. Tyrod has 2 4th quarter comebacks in 29 games played, and it might've been 3 if not for major Special Teams and Defensive failures in the 2nd Miami game. He also has 3 game winning drives. So he has delivered in 'clutch time', just maybe not as often as you want.

This is why I said there is only one Jimmy Johnson and one Bill Parcels. They don't hesitate to pull a person that is not performing they don't care who the player was. Parcels replaced Bledsoe with Romo a free agent, the rest is history. Jimmy replaced Burline with Aikman the rest is history. Whatever you all say TT brings he does not have the fire to become great they have gave him the team for 2 seasons after sitting for 4. I rather chance it with Jones.

CJ is just a gamer... Pocket poise, can actually throw the ball, has a rocket arm, 6'4", can run. Could lead a rally. Unlike Taylor, which always chokes when the team needs him most.

Taylor has shown he cannot convert in clutch time. Doesn't have it in him like that.

A rocket arm is useless if you can't accurately use that power. So what if Cardale can throw the hardest and longest incompletions?

In everyone's opinion he gives us the best chance to win. Then why haven't we won? Excuses... With a decent QB we win against Pittsburgh. TT could not put the team on his back. I agree with the buffalo news writer we should have moved on from Tyrod. Just gives him more to write if TT fails again giving him everything to his disposal. I just wonder how stupid you TT supporters are gonna look, running out of excuses.

In everyone's opinion he gives us the best chance to win. Then why haven't we won? Excuses... With a decent QB we win against Pittsburgh. TT could not put the team on his back. I agree with the buffalo news writer we should have moved on from Tyrod. Just gives him more to write if TT fails again giving him everything to his disposal. I just wonder how stupid you TT supporters are gonna look, running out of excuses.

The name calling is unnecessary.

Many of the TT supporters support TT because (1) he's a Bill, and (2) he's the best QB we have right now.

If Peterman develops into the next Jim Kelly and leads the Bills to the Super Bowl, I don't think any TT supporters will be disappointed that TT's no longer under center.

Cardale has not been given the chance. In his debut he showed a lot of poise and accuracy on that 4th quarter drive. Something TT has never done given all the chances. Plus Cardale sees the field a lot better. Looks more like a natural passer. He can sling it. And last but not least he knows how to win with adversity. OSU.

Cardale has not been given the chance. In his debut he showed a lot of poise and accuracy on that 4th quarter drive. Something TT has never done given all the chances. Plus Cardale sees the field a lot better. Looks more like a natural passer. He can sling it. And last but not least he knows how to win with adversity. OSU.

Jones won't make the final roster.

I'm happy with how my thread went. It's Noogie's thread now. Have fun Noogie. That's the username you came up with this time huh? What happened to your 420 love?

Lol, his opinion appears to be based on 2 passes that CJ made when the bills were down 27 with 3 minutes to go.

Man, this is terrible posting.

I'm happy with how my thread went. It's Noogie's thread now. Have fun Noogie. That's the username you came up with this time huh? What happened to your 420 love?

It's back in your court. Nookie may have set a new record for fastest boot..

He has a winning record?

I see a couple trolls have joined the discussion...

What has happened to our beloved TBD?!? It's been overrun!

It's back in your court. Nookie may have set a new record for fastest boot..

You are on fire Chandler!! Thanks for restoring order.

personally I think this site should close registration down and weed the trolls/incite/instigators out.

it would be very wise if they did so.

The idea of weeding out trolls in OK, but to close the doors is a bit extreme.

Throw a couple of more questions in the mix,

What do you think of the former QB

What do you think of the former GM

Did you think Rex was a blowhard

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

personally I think this site should close registration down and weed the trolls/incite/instigators out.

it would be very wise if they did so.

If SDS had decided to do this when BBMB shut down we wouldn't be here.

This site weeds out the bad guys regardless.

Thanks for the warm welcome and excellent moderation TBD :thumbsup:

This is why I said there is only one Jimmy Johnson and one Bill Parcels. They don't hesitate to pull a person that is not performing they don't care who the player was. Parcels replaced Bledsoe with Romo a free agent, the rest is history. Jimmy replaced Burline with Aikman the rest is history. Whatever you all say TT brings he does not have the fire to become great they have gave him the team for 2 seasons after sitting for 4. I rather chance it with Jones.

You should go back and take a look at Aikman's first year starting

You might be surprised sir

The idea of weeding out trolls in OK, but to close the doors is a bit extreme.

Throw a couple of more questions in the mix,

What do you think of the former QB

What do you think of the former GM

Did you think Rex was a blowhard

Is it possible to own two sport franchises in the same city?

Is it acceptable to use ranch on your wings?

If SDS had decided to do this when BBMB shut down we wouldn't be here.

This site weeds out the bad guys regardless.

Thanks for the warm welcome and excellent moderation TBD :thumbsup:

mods are doing a very good job given the circumstances they are dealing with......

hate to break it to you...but that throw is literally the only one TT has in his "arsenal"

With all due respect sir....that is not true at all

If you want to say he doesnt use the middle of the field....then its a valid arguement until he shows he will do it consistantly....but Tyrod actually makes good throws to other areas of the field consistantly

Lets not say things that are not true and see if it sticks?