Vince Young cut (update: and complaining)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were times while watching Jerman that I was genuinely concerned about him and/or others being killed on the field. Defenders used to knock him down, step on him, and sack the quarterback. :(

I looked up his profile on wikipedia. Apparently he is now a lawyer practicing in Texas. Good for him, but I cant help but feeling a worry that some poor Texan is being sentenced 25 years hard time for driving 55 in a 40.

IMO best college football game I've ever watched. Clemson/Bama back in January gave it a good shot, but I still think UT/USC was better.

The 2003 National Championship game between Miami and Ohio State wasn't bad either.

That's the game where Will Allen took out Willis McGahee with a wicked hit to the knee.

And then we drafted Willis, while he rehabbed a year................

I looked up his profile on wikipedia. Apparently he is now a lawyer practicing in Texas. Good for him, but I cant help but feeling a worry that some poor Texan is being sentenced 25 years hard time for driving 55 in a 40.

:) It makes sense that he is a lawyer. On the field, he looked like a regular person, not like Jumbo Elliot or Jason Taylor, etc., yet he was playing LT in the NFL and getting beaten half to death.

There is a LONG list of horrible offensive linemen who played on this team. A good friend who is a Jet Fan told me that Ducasse is one of the worst players he has ever seen. Not good.

A good friend who is a Jet Fan told me that Ducasse is one of the worst players he has ever seen. Not good.

Ducasse is useless. I can only hope he never sees the field. Our offensive line has been decent the past couple of years but Ducasse would set it back. He is crap.

Ducasse is useless. I can only hope he never sees the field. Our offensive line has been decent the past couple of years but Ducasse would set it back. He is crap.

@ChrisBrownBills: Report - #Bills GM Brandon Beane announces the release of free agent offensive tackle Vlad Ducasse. Widely expected that #TwoBillsDrive member @GunnerBill will be brought in to replace Ducasse.

apparently dude was in cfl. tore a hammy with roughriders. they released him. dang

side note. happy father's day to all dads..past and present. lost my dad in my mid 20's

He's still playing????? How old is he now?

Edited by BmarvB

@ChrisBrownBills: Report - #Bills GM Brandon Beane announces the release of free agent offensive tackle Vlad Ducasse. Widely expected that #TwoBillsDrive member @GunnerBill will be brought in to replace Ducasse.

I mean I'd be useless too but I'd at least know you can't play offensive line without moving your feet.

I could watch that Texas/USC National Championship Game every day.

Glory Days. He should treasure them. Like in the Springsteen song. Vince Young is the epitome of that.... I wish him luck. Texans will take care of him.

Edited by jmcraig44

@SInow

Still Invinceable? Vince Young opens up to SI on his NFL flameout, CFL comeback and more. Full story 27a1.pnghttp://on.si.com/2tgvkBu

@ESPNNFL

VY not holding back. (via @espn) http://es.pn/2tTpvXZ

DDWS1DXW0AA2d_t.jpg

@PaulHembo

Paul Hembekides Retweeted NFL on ESPN

Career TD-Int in NFL: - Ryan Fitzpatrick (166-133) - Vince Young (46-51)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

"Garbage" Fitzpatrick playing, but I'm cooking turkey necks?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19750735/vince-young-questions-why-ryan-fitzpatrick-job

Vince Young is one of the dumbest humans on the planet. He also looks worse throwing the football than Fitz. VY probably had so much smoke blown up his butt than he truly believes he is getting screwed instead of simply realizing he just isn't a good NFL qb.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/27/vince-young-cfl-saskatchewan-finances-bankruptcy-titans

“I’d see a quarterback and be like, Dude is garbage, and I’m over here in the kitchen cooking turkey necks!?

“I hate to name-drop, but [Ryan] Fitzpatrick is still playing!? He leads the league in interceptions, and he’s still f------ getting paid? I mean, what the f--- is going on?”

Because he can read defenses, make NFL throws and NFL decisions, even bad ones and you can't?