TE B. Annen released

100% agree and I'm still of the opinion that another viable RB needs to be added.

I agree. We NEED a S, DE, and RB (I think in that order). I WANT another TE/WR.

Byrd and Boldin for me. 2 vets who can help the young guys.

Would love Boldin.

You guys think DE is a big need? Dareus and Kyle are versatile guys inside, we have Washington, Lawson, Hughes, Worthy and then Lorax who can also get after the QB. I mean we can always upgrade there but I wouldn't put it as a pressing need compared to safety. Then again I'm putting faith in Washington and Lawson to step up.

You guys think DE is a big need? Dareus and Kyle are versatile guys inside, we have Washington, Lawson, Hughes, Worthy and then Lorax who can also get after the QB. I mean we can always upgrade there but I wouldn't put it as a pressing need compared to safety. Then again I'm putting faith in Washington and Lawson to step up.

Who is behind Davis? I only see 3 DEs on the roster (Hughes, Lawson, Davis). They have some guys that they can mix in for pass rush but not sure who the next DE is.

While it is remarkable his plantar fasciitis never resurfaced again, I don't need to see any more of Byrd. He's slow and washed up.

I think The world of Boldin, but he too is well over the hill.

I agree; he couldn't wait to get out of Buffalo----he was to good for the Bills. Well maybe now the Bills are too good for him.

I didn't watch any NO games that I recall last season, but Byrd was reportedly benched. Is the connection purely Gil or do you think he could possibly return to being a ball hawk like he once was? I don't dislike the guy, despite the crap he pulled in his last season here, but I just don't see him being a better option than a healthy Gilchrist. I guess "healthy " is the operative word there.

I am not saying we should bring Byrd in but the Saints were an awful defense and have been for years. I think Byrd might have been a casualty of poor scheme and relying on offense too much.

Who is behind Davis? I only see 3 DEs on the roster (Hughes, Lawson, Davis). They have some guys that they can mix in for pass rush but not sure who the next DE is.

Plus, it's yet to be seen in Lawson is even a starting quality DE.

I like O Leary very well. kept progressing last year considering.

I think his hands are underrated and he will continue to ascend to become a very solid balanced player. No seam splitting guy obviously !

but I hope they fine someone who can sub in for Clay. I feel this is big deal. Or scheme the Offense thinking he could well get injured for periods of time this season.

That fellow worries me, Clay.

I like O Leary very well. kept progressing last year considering.

I think his hands are underrated and he will continue to ascend to become a very solid balanced player. No seam splitting guy obviously !

but I hope they fine someone who can sub in for Clay. I feel this is big deal. Or scheme the Offense thinking he could well get injured for periods of time this season.

That fellow worries me, Clay.

Imagine if he wore gloves!