Walt Powell suspended 4 games for PEDs

@mikerodak

NFL announces Bills WR Walter Powell has been suspended for the first four games of the regular season for violating the league's performance-enhancing substance policy. Powell played in nine games last season, catching 14 passes for 142 yards before an ankle injury ended his year. He was on the roster bubble this summer.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement from Bills WR Walter Powell on his four-game suspension for violating league's performance-enhancing substance policy: "I was disappointed to recently find out that I had mistakenly used a product that caused a positive result during testing. Although I'm frustrated with the result, I've accepted the league's discipline of a four game suspension. I apologize to my teammates, coaches, the entire Bills organization and the Bills fans for my mistake. I will continue to give the Bills my best effort every day, and help contribute to a successful 2017 season."

https://twitter.com/speedkillz9/status/872902133410082817

Edited by YoloinOhio

Good thing Dez Lewis is still hanging around. Oh wait he's still dropping everything thrown to him.

Philly Brown, its ya time to shine.

Dez looks terrible still. This is usually the time he looks the best (OTAs). He's a goner.