Watkins, Zay, Ragland all practicing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure would be nice to have ALL of our best players on the field at the same time for a change.

Last year: Ragland was out for the year. Watkins missed most of the year. Sh. Lawson missed about half the year. Dareus missed the first four games. A. Williams missed a lot of games. Clay missed some time.

Getting Ragland, Lawson, and Watkins on the field full time this year will be just like adding three brand new sup stud FAs.

I think Ragland especially is really going to open some eyes this year.

Dareus missed more than 4, remember he got injured?

How is Zay working out fully with that amputated leg!

They amputated the other one to even out his stride, he'll be fine, but is now a slot guy...

He's been fitted with one of those Oscar Pistorious foot flippers.

From now on he'll be known as the Zay Blade!!

Big Ragland fan here......the guy is a flat out football player......

Ditto that! I am super excited to see him play like a beast!

How are we going to "sign players daily" when the ones we have are actually all viable.... need a roster expansion stat

Maybe someone on the roster is hard of hearing and Shady being the consummate pro learned sign language to be the interpreter?gotta love Shady as a teammate!😉

Dareus: "McDermott is a guy who checks up on us, makes sure we know what's expected...I want to move past the past and focus on the future."

Look....the guy is a mountain but I think Marcel is a pretty sensitive guy....maybe he NEEDED a HC that actually showed he cared about him.....he has been through a lot