Watkins, Zay, Ragland all practicing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Zay working out fully with that amputated leg!

the wonders of modern medicine!

@4tommartin

McDermott on Zay Jones: "The way he handled [his knee injury] mentally was huge for a young guy."

@joebuscaglia

The Ragland and Watkins are huge updates in this final week of OTAs. A big step for both of them.

we will get everyone healthy just in time for training camp. but then who knows. there really seems like there are more injuries at cRochester than there ever was in Fredonia. hoping everyone makes it through this year and we actually catch a break

It sure would be nice to have ALL of our best players on the field at the same time for a change.

Last year: Ragland was out for the year. Watkins missed most of the year. Sh. Lawson missed about half the year. Dareus missed the first four games. A. Williams missed a lot of games. Clay missed some time.

Getting Ragland, Lawson, and Watkins on the field full time this year will be just like adding three brand new sup stud FAs.

I think Ragland especially is really going to open some eyes this year.

It sure would be nice to have ALL of our best players on the field at the same time for a change.

Last year: Ragland was out for the year. Watkins missed most of the year. Sh. Lawson missed about half the year. Dareus missed the first four games. A. Williams missed a lot of games. Clay missed some time.

Getting Ragland, Lawson, and Watkins on the field full time this year will be just like adding three brand new sup stud FAs.

I think Ragland especially is really going to open some eyes this year.

Big Ragland fan here......the guy is a flat out football player......

Big Ragland fan here......the guy is a flat out football player......

Would love to be so surprised by his play that I'd buy his jersey by Christmas.

[Disclaimer; last jersey of an active player I got was Fitz. Vowed to never again buy an active player's jersey]

They amputated the other one to even out his stride, he'll be fine, but is now a slot guy...

That's some funny sch*t right there.

Exactly.

Everyone is on the field practicing, now SHUT IT DOWN!!!

lol. I wonder what McD's approach will be to preseason games? Rex held out the starters a ton last year and it showed with their readiness at beginning of the season.