UK General election 2017: Make your call!

me too :P

I'm gonna squeeze in UK coverage during Game 6 intermissions Tonite

Last year I flipped between Brexit coverage and a CFL game :D

It will end way too late for the East Coast.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad.

No, no, no...don't admit error. Keep insisting that you were right, and I'm wrong, and shut up, doody-head! You're on PPP...act like it, dammit!

(It actually is a significant difference, though...the difference being "approved by Senate" vs. "not approved by Senate." I know you know...but I'm sure there's some idiot on here who doesn't.)

Edited by DC Tom

No, no, no...don't admit error. Keep insisting that you were right, and I'm wrong, and shut up, doody-head! You're on PPP...act like it, dammit!

(It actually is a significant difference, though...the difference being "approved by Senate" vs. "not approved by Senate." I know you know...but I'm sure there's some idiot on here who doesn't.)

Was a brain fart. Happens.

Hard to remember that all this hoopla is about Mike Flynn. He's barely mentioned in the stories, which is amusing.

Theresa May has strengthened Jeremy Corbyn, for which her name should forever be cursed.

Jeremy Corbyn is now favourite to be Prime Minister.

Vicious anti-Semitic terror supporting piece of human debris as British PM. .................................Great.

Edited by B-Man

Theresa May has strengthened Jeremy Corbyn, for which her name should forever be cursed.

Jeremy Corbyn is now favourite to be Prime Minister.

Vicious anti-Semitic terror supporting piece of human debris as British PM. .................................Great.

Are these your words or are you just copying and pasting?

One of the challengers in Theresa May's district is dressed in an Elmo costume.

Elmo got 3 votes :lol:

One of the challengers in Theresa May's district is dressed in an Elmo costume.

Elmo got 3 votes :lol:

Key word 'majority', I think.

Going to be close whether Conservatives get an outright majority, but they will have plenty of seats to form a Government with UKIP.

Whether May survives as PM remains to be seen

It's almost as if you treat the electorate with contempt, they might actually have enough IQ points to realise it.

May needs to resign. She thought this would be a walkover, ran the worst campaign I've been witness to. All after saying that she wouldn't call another general election, to boot.

I'm calling for a nip and tuck race with a Conservative win, where they lose as many as 20 seats, but they still win.

Your call?

Con 317 -12 Labour 261 +31

Your prediction way more accurate then final poll , very impressive !

Edited by ALF