UK General election 2017: Make your call!

Point is...many of these same people tolerate the extreme stupidity of Islam.

They're hypocrites :lol:

No doubt that there's some mindblowingly stupid people on the left. I get called liberal a fair bit but I'm more 'issue-based centrist' if I tag myself with anything. I like to believe that I'm intelligent enough to make my own mind up about most things. That said, if you run a "Corbyn is a terrorist lover" campaign, maybe don't keep power by jumping in bed with a party that has links to extremist paramilitary groups.

To the counterpoint, there's also a lot of folks on the right that'll tell you they have a right as Christians to believe a cubic !@#$ton of crazy **** that they condemn in other religions. We're all pretty horrible in some way or another :D

Edited by Blokestradamus

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that there's some mindblowingly stupid people on the left. I get called liberal a fair bit but I'm more 'issue-based centrist' if I tag myself with anything. I like to believe that I'm intelligent enough to make my own mind up about most things. That said, if you run a "Corbyn is a terrorist lover" campaign, maybe don't keep power by jumping in bed with a party that has links to extremist paramilitary groups.

To the counterpoint, there's also a lot of folks on the right that'll tell you they have a right as Christians to believe a cubic !@#$ton of crazy **** that they condemn in other religions. We're all pretty horrible in some way or another :D

Not like she had much choice. Would they not have had to re-run the election if she couldn't form a coalition?

Not like she had much choice. Would they not have had to re-run the election if she couldn't form a coalition?

As far as I'm aware, if she couldn't present a working majority to the Queen, the opposition would've been granted the chance to do likewise.

Even with Labour, the Lib Dems, SNP, Plaid Cymru & the Greens in unison, that's only 313. Then it's still about Sinn Fein and the DUP.

As far as I'm aware, if she couldn't present a working majority to the Queen, the opposition would've been granted the chance to do likewise.

Even with Labour, the Lib Dems, SNP, Plaid Cymru & the Greens in unison, that's only 313. Then it's still about Sinn Fein and the DUP.

Exactly, so the braying about it is so much into-wind-pissing is it not?

Sinn Fein do not sit in Parliament and as such fail to represent their voters their. So they would be no use as a coalition partner.

The DUP will never deal with Labour because of their leadership's ties with the nationalist terror groups in Ulster.

So there is no chance of a Labour led majority government.

There can be a minority government. Basically runs the country without being able to introduce any major reform in any direction.